User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 64 of 64

  1. #1

    Default Games, videos and links thread

    Rather than having numerous new threads when you come across a good online game or video or whatever, post it in here so it's easily found.

    Here's a belter to start the thread. It is foreign but you don't need to know what they are saying

    http://www.slide.com/r/n8aYd5Ry7z-GP49CWn2KM8Tr20Uruh8_

  2. #51
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Default Re: Games, videos and links thread

    Heres another delightful Wallflowers tune.... :)

    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  3. #52
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    No need for saying any about this one :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  4. #53
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Start of this was quite amusing..
    and the song is pure quality in it self... :)
    The tune is from 1971 (7 years before mum and dad started thinking about me )
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  5. #54
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    I love my jazz hands!

  6. #55
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    I love my jazz hands!

  7. #56
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    dont think this is me lol - just found it on youtube thought it was funny with the name, the burny shuffle

    my own burny shuffle is rather different from this
    I love my jazz hands!

  8. #57
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Lipstick slingshot

  9. #58
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Default soulja piss.

    How i'd love to smack this **** straight in the mouth

  10. #59
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    thought this was pretty cool. well choreographed
    Last edited by TheFlyFifer; 11-10-2009 at 19:36.
    Veni, vidi, vici

  11. #60

    That's pretty damn cool :woo::woo::woo:

  12. #61

    aye pretty impressive

  13. #62
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    That's brilliant.:)

  14. #63

    Take 10 minutes of your life to watch this bollywood clip. India does action movies and rips off matrix, terminator, elvis and oompa loompas all in one 10 minute scene. Pure humour :

  15. #64

    It's actually very impressive and they prob have a larger audience base to cover also I quite enjoyed that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123