  1. #1
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    Default Matched Betting

    Hello again.

    It's been a while since I've posted here. I'm uncertain if anyone who was around when I was still frequents this forum.

    I have decided to start matched Betting again.

    It's been at least 8 years since I did this before so have all new details.

    I've signed up with a sight called Oddsmonkey. Who have calculators and a large sample of sign up deals which I've been working through.

    Anyone else know of matched Betting?

    Poker wise, I've been playing occasionally at the maybury. TBH Amanda plays much more than I do now.

    Amanda is playing the 560 GUKPT after satting in so hopefully that goes well.

    Hopefully speak soon

    3 kids, a job makes everything tough.
    Last edited by TheFlyFifer; 28-03-2019 at 18:13.
    Veni, vidi, vici