  1. #1

    Default Syndicate Bets - Week 24 2018/19

    We are on a roll. Lets get the weekly bets in for week 24

    The 2 groups we have are :

    Team 1
    @AlbertTipster
    @BettingBen
    @BrizzleBets
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @Garydoc777
    @hendy27

    Team 2
    @GAZEMM16
    @Jimbo70
    @rogsmith
    @sef
    @sporkka
    @uistdon
    @UrABawBag2

    Each team is placing 3 7-fold bets per week at 2.50 each

    Draw No Bet
    Win Accy
    Over 2.0 goals Asian

    So, as always we need everyone to pick an OVER 2.5 goals & a Win pick.

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Syndicate Bets - Week 24 2018/19

    SEFS CERTS

    Overs :

    Sheff Wed v Blackburn
    Aberdeen v Livingston
    Queens Park v Elgin
    Rotherham v Norwich

    Accy:

    H Wigan v Bolton
    H Aberdeen v Livingston
    H Harrogate v Maidenhead
    A Rotherham v Norwich

    BILLY's BANKERS

    Overs :

    Hull v QPR
    Sunderland v Walsall
    Luton v Gillingham
    Accrington v Rochdale
    Rotherham v Norwich
    Ballymena v Glentoran

    Accy :

    Hull v QPR
    Sunderland v Walsall
    H Luton v Gillingham
    H Torino v Bologna
    H West Ham v Huddersfield
    H Ballymena v Glentoran

    Last edited by BBTipster; 16-03-2019 at 10:23.

Similar Threads

  1. Syndicate Bets - Week 17 2018/19
    By EvilAdmin in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2019, 12:08
  2. Syndicate Bets - Week 16 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15-12-2018, 12:46
  3. Syndicate Bets - Week 15 2018/19
    Last Post: 08-12-2018, 10:57
  4. Syndicate Bets - Week 13 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-11-2018, 10:51
  5. Syndicate Bets - Week 5 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15-09-2018, 10:23