  1. #1

    Default back with a bang (ish)

    Moved to poker again for a while, started on stars but deopo'd on 32Red started playing low stakes tourny's Still got it

    Been so long I forgot how to get screenshot properly

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	jj.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1602

    55c entry 70players only one winner

  2. #2

    Default Re: back with a bang (ish)

    Nice one Raymundo

  3. #3

    You never lose the skill Raymie. Nice one!

  4. #4

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	k.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1603

    Same tourny not quite the win

  1. came back
    By vortex444 in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2013, 11:43
  2. im back
    By Eunique in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 23:58
  3. im back
    By tonyb1979 in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-08-2011, 16:57
  4. we are back
    By wkdgo4it in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-05-2011, 21:36
  5. i am back
    By wkdgo4it in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 17:24