  1. #1

    Default Syndicate Bets - Week 5 2018/19

    We are due one now. Lets get the weekly bets in for week 5

    The 2 groups we have are :

    Team 1
    @AlbertTipster
    @BettingBen
    @BrizzleBets
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @Garydoc777
    @hendy27

    Team 2
    @GAZEMM16
    @Jimbo70
    @rogsmith
    @sef
    @sporkka
    @uistdon
    @UrABawBag2

    Each team is placing 2 7-fold bets per week at 2.50 each

    So, as always we need everyone to pick an OVER 2.5 goals & a Win pick.

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Syndicate Bets - Week 5 2018/19

    Sorry lads, no bets this week. 👍

  3. #3

    Yeh, no point trying to pick a lot of games from such a small selection & internationals are a minefield this week.

    I will keep this thread up in readiness for next weeks coupons so you can all freely post next weeks selections when you are ready

  4. #4

    Overs - Fleetwood v Accrington

    Accy - H Wimbledon v Scunthorpe

  5. #5

    Jims picks

    Acc: Edinburgh City
    Overs: Maidstone

  6. #6

    ACCY Rochdale
    Over Luton

  7. #7
    VIP Member Garydoc777's Avatar

    accy St Albans
    overs st Albans

  8. #8
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    Acca Brentford
    Overs Toon Vs Arsenal

  9. #9

    Overs Notts County v Stevenage

    Acct Arsenal away

  10. #10
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Lincoln x 2

  11. #11
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    afc fylde x2

  12. #12
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Over 2.5 Arbroath v Forfar
    Accy Dunfermline HOME

  13. #13

    A Plymouth v Blackpool X2

    If any on my list ain in yet, you have til 12.30pn. 👍👍

  14. #14
    VIP Member AlbertTipster's Avatar
    May 2018

    Overs - Newcastle vs Arsenal
    Acca - H Wolves vs Burnley

  15. #15
    VIP Member rogsmith's Avatar

    Rochdale overs
    Southend acca

  16. #16

    Sef's Certs
    ____________

    Over 2 GL
    ________

    Maidstone v Harrowgate
    Luton v Bristol R
    Fylde v Aldershot
    Plymouth v Blackpool
    Rochdale v Gillingham

    Accy
    ____

    H Edinburgh City v Annan
    H Rochdale v Gillingham
    H Fylde v Aldershot
    A Plymouth v Blackpool
    A Shrewsbury v Southend

    Billy's Bankers
    ________________

    Over 2 GL
    ________

    Fleetwood v Accrington
    St Albans v Concord
    Newcastle v Arsenal
    Notts County v Stevenage
    Macclesfield v Lincoln
    Arbroath v Forfar
    Valencia v Betis

    Accy
    ____

    H Wimbledon v Scunthorpe
    H St Albans v Concord
    H Brentford v Wigan
    A Newcastle v Arsenal
    A Macclesfield v Lincoln
    H Dunfermline v Alloa
    H Wolves vs Burnley

  17. #17
    VIP Member sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    FC Nordsjaelland X2 (Denmark)

Similar Threads

  1. Syndicate Bets - Week 4 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 10:35
  2. Syndicate Bets - Week 3 2018/19
    Last Post: 25-08-2018, 12:25
  3. Syndicate Bets - Week 2 2018/19
    Last Post: 18-08-2018, 11:01
  4. Syndicate Bets - Week 1 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-08-2018, 21:57
  5. Syndicate week 25 weekend picks 2018
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-02-2018, 08:23