Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1

    Default Syndicate Bets - Week 4 2018/19

    We looked certain to win a tasty 213 last week but an injury time 92nd minute goal cost us the win. We are due one now. Lets get the weekly bets in for week 4

    The 2 groups we have are :

    Team 1
    @AlbertTipster
    @BettingBen
    @BrizzleBets
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @Garydoc777
    @hendy27

    Team 2
    @GAZEMM16
    @Jimbo70
    @rogsmith
    @sef
    @sporkka
    @uistdon
    @UrABawBag2

    Each team is placing 2 7-fold bets per week at 2.50 each

    So, as always we need everyone to pick an OVER 2.5 goals & a Win pick.

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Syndicate Bets - Week 4 2018/19

    Acc: Brentford
    Overs: Sutton

  3. #3
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Sheff weds x 2

  4. #4
    VIP Member rogsmith's Avatar

    Peterborough win
    Sunderland overs

  5. #5

    Notts C v Forest G overs

    Acct - Wigan

  6. #6

    Over 2.5 - Wigan v Rotherham
    Accy - H Birmingham v QPR

  7. #7
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Over 2.5 Celtic v Rangers
    Accy Hearts Home

  8. #8
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    everton x 2

  9. #9
    VIP Member Garydoc777's Avatar

    Raith rovers v Forfar x2

  10. #10
    VIP Member AlbertTipster's Avatar
    May 2018

    Overs Brondy vs Midtylland (Denmark)
    Acc (Home) AIK vs Hacken (Sweden)

  11. #11

    A Hull v Derby

  12. #12

    West Brom x 2

  13. #13
    VIP Member sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    AIK x2 (Sweden)

  14. #14

    Sef's Certs
    ____________
    Over 2.5
    ________

    Sutton v Halifax
    Sunderland v Oxford
    Everton v Huddersfield
    Hull v Derby
    West Brom v Stoke
    Portsmouth v Plymouth
    AIK vs Hacken (Sweden)

    Accy
    ____

    H Brentford v Forest
    H Peterborough v Doncaster
    H Everton v Huddersfield
    A Hull v Derby
    H West Brom v Stoke
    H Portsmouth v Plymouth
    H AIK vs Hacken (Sweden)

    Billy's Bankers
    ________________

    Over 2.5
    ________

    Reading v Sheff Wed
    Notts C v Forest G
    Wigan v Rotherham
    Celtic v Rangers
    Raith rovers v Forfar
    Brondy vs Midtylland (Denmark)
    Chelsea v Bournemouth

    Accy
    ____

    A Reading v Sheff Wed
    H Wigan v Rotherham
    H Birmingham v QPR
    H Hearts v St Mirren
    H Raith rovers v Forfar
    H AIK vs Hacken (Sweden)
    H Chelsea v Bournemouth

    Added Brizzle & Uistdon from twitter selections & Gary & stefan from Facebook

Similar Threads

  1. Syndicate Bets - Week 3 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-08-2018, 12:25
  2. Syndicate Bets - Week 2 2018/19
    Last Post: 18-08-2018, 11:01
  3. Syndicate Bets - Week 1 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-08-2018, 21:57
  4. Syndicate week 25 weekend picks 2018
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-02-2018, 08:23
  5. Week 5 Syndicate bets
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 09:55