  1. #1

    Default League Winners Predictions

    Hey guys.. Seasons almost approaching, whats peoples thoughts on league winners?

    Post and give us a prediction on the below! no money involved just bragging rights!! Possible q bit of piss taking eh @sef

    EPL...

    Championship

    Seria A

    LA Liga

    SPFL Premiership

  2. #2

    Default Re: League Winners Predictions

    EPL... Man City

    Championship West Brom

    Seria A Juve

    LA Liga Barca

    SPFL Premiership Celtic

  3. #3

    EPL... Man City

    Championship Leeds

    Seria A Juve

    LA Liga Barca

    SPFL Premiership Celtic

Similar Threads

  1. Champions League Winners
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 21:16
  2. 2013 League Winners England & Scotland
    By BBTipster in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 07:24
  3. League Winners
    By BBTipster in forum Banter Hall of Fame
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 17:16
  4. 2010 League Winners
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23-07-2010, 10:42
  5. Heads-Up League winners
    By Forgotten in forum Banter Hall of Fame
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 13:22