  1. #1

    Default World Cup Free Bet

    List taken from Paid list and alphabetical order:

    AlbertTipster = PAID
    BBtipster = PAID
    BettingBen = PAID
    BrizzleBets = PAID
    EvilAdmin = PAID
    Garydoc777 = PAID
    GAZEMM16
    hendy27 = PAID
    Jimbo70 = PAID
    Rogsmith = PAID
    sef = PAID
    sporkka = PAID
    uistdon = PAID
    UrABawBag2 = PAID

    Please post on here on twitter group message your free bet selection...... Try and give us enough time to place though

  2. #2

    Default Re: World Cup Free Bet

    Albert got the first free bet & lost. Cant remember what it was now.

    Yours truly up next & I've gone for 2 last 16 matches

    Spain & Croatia both to win by 2 or more goals.

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 World Cup Tipster Competition + Prizes. FREE TO PLAY
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-07-2014, 20:58
  2. Free 10 bet PLUS FREE SKY SPORTS
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 14:49
  3. Americans World
    By BBTipster in forum Jokes & Funnies