  1. #1

    Default Betting Syndicate - World Cup Top Scorer & Groups

    OK Guys. Everyone has paid (just waiting on Gary Ryan Moore paying, maybe we should tag him?)

    So, not many offers released yet by bookies but we only have 8 days to go so we better get these sorted in preparation. Post below who you think will be Top Scorer & also who you think will win each group.

    We will then take an aggregate for each & see if we have a clear winner in each & decide amounts. I'll put format below so you can copy/paste & save you all writing it out :

    Top Scorer -

    Group A -
    Group B -
    Group C -
    Group D -
    Group E -
    Group F -
    Group G -
    Group H -

  2. #2

    Default Re: Betting Syndicate - World Cup Top Scorer & Groups

    Top Scorer - Antoine Griezmann

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Croatia
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Poland

  3. #3
    VIP Member Garydoc777's Avatar

    Actually my picks are EXACTLY the same as yours BB !! including top goalscorer

    Top Scorer - Antoine Griezmann

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Croatia
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Poland
    Last edited by BBTipster; 06-06-2018 at 12:03.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Garydoc777 View Post
    Actually my picks are EXACTLY the same as yours BB !! including top goalscorer

    Twilight Zone lol as the old saying goes "Fools Seldom Differ"

  5. #5
    is just beginning his journey here rogsmith's Avatar

    Top Scorer - Isco

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Croatia
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Poland

  6. #6
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    Top Scorer - Antoine Griezmann

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Argentina
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germary
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Colombia

  7. #7

    Top Scorer - Neymar

    Group A -Uruguay
    Group B -Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D -Argentina
    Group E -Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G -Belgium
    Group H - Poland

  8. #8
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    posted from other thread so i will give you 1st an 2nd in groups.

    greizman top scorer

    russia / uruguay

    spain / portugal
    france / australia
    argentina / iceland
    brazil / serbia
    germany / south korea
    belgium/ england
    japan / poland

  9. #9
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Top scorer - ronaldo

    GA- Uruguay
    GB- Portugal
    GC- France
    GD- Argies
    GE- Brazil
    GF- Ze Germans
    GG- England
    GH- Colombia

  10. #10

    For what its worth, Lukaka top scorer.

    Will fill in the rest the morra

    Group A - Urugyuay
    Group B -Portugal
    Group C - France
    Group D - Argentina
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Japan
    Last edited by Jimbo70; 08-06-2018 at 13:23.

  11. #11
    VIP Member AlbertTipster's Avatar
    May 2018

    Top Scorer: Neymar

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Croatia
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - England
    Group H - Colombia

  12. #12

    Top Scorer - Messi

    Group A - Uraguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Argentina
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - England
    Group H - Poland

  13. #13

    Top Scorer - Fernando Gabriel Jesus

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Argentina
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - Belgium
    Group H - Poland

    Winner - Brazil

  14. #14

    @sporkka @hendy27

    Get our picks in guys. Will close this off today & move on to other bets

  15. #15
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Top Scorer Naymar

    Group A - Uruguay
    Group B - Spain
    Group C - France
    Group D - Argentina
    Group E - Brazil
    Group F - Germany
    Group G - England
    Group H - Poland

    Winner Brazil

  16. #16

    OK

    Top scorer picks

    Griezmann - 4
    Neymar - 3
    Jesus - 1
    Messi - 1
    Lukaku - 1
    Ronaldo - 1
    Isco - 1

    Groups

    A - Uruguay 11 Russia 1
    B - Spain 10 Portugal 2
    C - France 12
    D - Argentina 8 Croatia 4
    E - Brazil 12
    F - Germany - 12
    G - Belgium 8 England 4
    H - Poland 7 Colombia 3 Japan 2

  17. #17

    2 people left to pick is @GAZEMM16 & @sporkka who have until tonight to register a pick or we will go with whats above

  18. #18
    is just beginning his journey here rogsmith's Avatar

    Not sure if any of you have seen this or are interested but for me its good reading.

    https://eightyfivepoints.blogspot.co...ifa-world.html

  19. #19

    Interesting stats. Looks like our group picks has a decent chance

  20. #20

    First bet is on

    Griezmann top scorer 10/1
    10 e/w top 4
    5 free bet every match he scores

  21. #21

    Groups

    A - Uruguay
    B - Spain
    C - France
    D - Argentina
    E - Brazil
    F - Germany
    G - Belgium
    H - Poland 7

    We will place a 10 accy on Groups A-D & E-F
    A 5 accy on all 8 group winners

  22. #22

    A - Uruguay
    B - Spain
    C - France
    D - Argentina
    54.96

    E - Brazil
    F - Germany
    G - Belgium
    H - Poland
    82.76
    Biggie 227.43

  23. #23
    VIP Member AlbertTipster's Avatar
    May 2018

    Btw I will post the first bet of the freebets (top scorer) when Griezzman scores his first goal

  24. #24

    Ok Al.

    There is a seperate thread set up & ready to go to keep things seperate. Here < http://bonusbanter.com/threads/8371-...707#post101707

  25. #25

    Germany really giving us cause for concern with a first game defeat. All others still looking ok

    Griezmann got a goal in match 1 so is on the board.

Similar Threads

  1. Betting Syndicate - World Cup thoughts
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 31-05-2018, 20:42
  2. Betting Syndicate HOW TO JOIN
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 16:17
  3. SYNDICATE - Top Scorer Bet 2017/18
    By EvilAdmin in forum Free Bet Challenge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:30
  4. Premier League top scorer (syndicate)
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 14:34