  1. #1

    Default Betting Syndicate - World Cup thoughts

    OK guys, it's end of season. We have had a few wins throughout the season & we finish with a balance of just over £90. It's now time for the World Cup.

    Looking for suggestions on how we should procede. We have 2 new members wanting to join the syndicate (either before the WC or before the start of next season. Firstly, do you think we should put them in now or use the funds we have for the WC & then start afresh for next season?

    Secondly, what will we do for the World Cup? The first group stage fixtures are known in advance & we are waiting on bookies showing us their special offers. Will we put coupons on every few days or perhaps use the cash to lump on who the majority think will win or lump on top scorer etc ?

    Thoughts needed, if you don't have your say you will have to go with everyone elses decision..... but even then just post saying you are happy with the majority decision etc.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Betting Syndicate - World Cup thoughts

    Reckon we go with a tap goal scorer (hopefully with free bet for everygoal scored) or a majority team pick to win it....... maybe a stake around £25??

    then 2-3 weekly bets smaller stakes on accy type bets.

    Happy for guys to join ASAP before they find better offers or change minds 😁👀

    tu more please! Buy in? Unsure. Go woth majority on how much to contribute to become a member

  3. #3

    I'll get my thoughts in once I've had a chance to look at it n have a think 👍👍

  4. #4

    I would like a first scorer bet on, always good to have an interest throughout.

    What about an accie on some group winners (dont have to choose them all just some good things) to cover early stages

    Happy for guys to join whenever, but prob best earlier as we might win too much at World Cup

    One other thing, all away picks shd be banned 😁

  5. #5

    Ok initial thoughts.... If we all stick another tenner in n the new guys stick £17.50 in gives us £245 to play with for some decent bets.

    Top goalscorer yes
    Group winner accy yes
    World cup winner yes
    And take proposals throughout for other bets.

  6. #6
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Top Scorer yes
    Group winner accy yes
    world cup winner yes

    And new guys pay for it all just for privilege of joining losing syndicate thanks to Sef

  7. #7

    Sounds good to me.
    Although you know i like to have 10 draws in first round matches :)

  8. #8
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Iím in for whatever chaps. Chuck lot on France with griezzman top scorers 😜

  9. #9
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    Happy to do this:
    Top goalscorer yes
    Group winner accy yes
    World cup winner yes
    Get the new guys in to add to the kitty

  10. #10
    VIP Member sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    I agree whit Sef.

  11. #11
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo70 View Post
    I would like a first scorer bet on, always good to have an interest throughout.

    What about an accie on some group winners (dont have to choose them all just some good things) to cover early stages

    Happy for guys to join whenever, but prob best earlier as we might win too much at World Cup

    One other thing, all away picks shd be banned
    were ok then as every 1 is away except russia.

    im going with the majority whatever that may be deffo top goalscorer tho.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    Ok initial thoughts.... If we all stick another tenner in n the new guys stick £17.50 in gives us £245 to play with for some decent bets.

    Top goalscorer yes
    Group winner accy yes
    World cup winner yes
    And take proposals throughout for other bets.

    OK this seems a good suggestion & mirrors what most people are roughly saying.

    So, lets make this the proposal & if we get a majority of yays from the 12 current members then we can move forward with getting the new guys on board, everyone putting in another tenner then start focusing on what bets for WC we should place

    I'll kick it off with a YAY!

    Yays so far :

    Sef
    Sporkka
    BBtipster
    Bettingben
    Hendy27
    Last edited by BBTipster; 23-05-2018 at 17:03.

  13. #13
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Yay pal!

  14. #14
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Yay

  15. #15

    5 Yays for Sefs proposal so far. Needs another 2 to press forward or 7 nays

  16. #16

    Raymie gave a massive YAY so thats 6 & ive just noticed @BrizzleBets pretty much agreed too so thats 7.

    I'll get in touch with the 2 new guys tomorrow & move it forward again

  17. #17

    OK we have TWO new members making a total of 14 of us in for the World Cup.

    Say hello to @rogsmith & @AlbertTipster

    Both have told me they have huge betting experience & both came just a couple of goals away from once landing a BTTS single. They should add a lot to our syndicate!!

    The rest of you need to start getting in your £10.

    As usual you can contact myself or @sef for payment via paypal or bank transfer

    @[replacer_a]
    @uistdon
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @UrABawBag2
    @sef
    @hendy27
    @BettingBen
    @Jimbo70
    @GAZEMM16
    @Garydoc777
    @BrizzleBets

  18. #18

    Will keep this list updated for who has paid :

    Rogsmith = PAID
    BBtipster = PAID
    uistdon
    EvilAdmin = PAID
    UrABawBag2
    sef = PAID
    hendy27 = PAID
    BettingBen = PAID
    Jimbo70 = PAID
    GAZEMM16
    Garydoc777 = PAID
    BrizzleBets = PAID
    sporkka = PAID
    AlbertTipster = PAID
    Last edited by BBTipster; 31-05-2018 at 19:08.

  19. #19
    VIP Member AlbertTipster's Avatar
    May 2018

    Hi everyone!

    Thanks for having me in the syndicates! I will do my best to land my first BTTS pick - hopefully that will happen here!

  20. #20

    Welcome aboard Al

  21. #21
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertTipster View Post
    Hi everyone!

    Thanks for having me in the syndicates! I will do my best to land my first BTTS pick - hopefully that will happen here!
    welcome albert. if sef can do it im sure you can aswell....................

  22. #22
    VIP Member rogsmith's Avatar

    Evening all. Rogsmith here one of the new members.

    I agree with whats been decided so far.

  23. #23

    Welcome aboard Rog.

  24. #24

    Thanks Stefan, received.

  25. #25

    Will keep this list updated for who has paid :

    Rogsmith = PAID
    BBtipster = PAID
    uistdon = PAID
    EvilAdmin = PAID
    UrABawBag2 = PAID
    sef = PAID
    hendy27 = PAID
    BettingBen = PAID
    Jimbo70 = PAID
    GAZEMM16
    Garydoc777 = PAID
    BrizzleBets = PAID
    sporkka = PAID
    AlbertTipster = PAID
    Last edited by BBTipster; 02-06-2018 at 09:48.

Similar Threads

  1. Betting Syndicate HOW TO JOIN
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 16:17
  2. World Cup Betting Tips 30/06
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 15:29
  3. World Cup Betting Tips 24/06
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-06-2014, 20:11
  4. Betting syndicate applications
    By BBTipster in forum Banter Betting Syndicate
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 22:13
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 19:52