  1. #1

    Default SYNDICATE - Week 32 2017/18 Selections

    Could all syndicate members please post their picks for this weekends games. As usual the format is below :

    Goals Galore (Both teams to score) - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Picks do not need to be on Betfred list. ANY games from 3pm onwards is good!

    Accumulator - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Total bets each week will be 10. All selections each week should be in by 8pm on the night before the matches, usually a Friday night.

    @uistdon
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @UrABawBag2
    @sef
    @hendy27
    @BettingBen
    @Jimbo70
    @GAZEMM16
    @Garydoc777
    @BrizzleBets
    @sporkka

    Don't forget to say if it's Home or Away or even a Draw you have chosen :

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  2. #2

    Default Re: SYNDICATE - Week 32 2017/18 Selections

    GG - Sheff Wed v Fulham
    ACCY - A Reading v Preston

  3. #3

    Gg - Blackburn v Southend

    Accy - Ross C v Hibs. Away win

  4. #4

    A Rotherham v Fleetwood x2

  5. #5
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    GG BOURNEMOUTH V CRYSTAL PALACE
    ACCY home leicester v newcastle.

  6. #6
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Gg Leicester v Newcastle
    accy Accrington

  7. #7
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    GG Rochdale Vs Pompy
    Acca Wigan home win

  8. #8
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    GG Sheff Wed v Fulham
    ACCY Peterhead AWAY

  9. #9
    VIP Member Garydoc777's Avatar

    GG Arbroath v Raith rovers
    Acca Brechin v st Mirren AWAY

  10. #10

    GG Leyton O

    Acc AFC Fylde

  11. #11

    Only 9 of us managed to get our picks on time this week but it worked as we picked up a small win for profit. Winnings - 23.22

Similar Threads

  1. SYNDICATE - Week 26 2017/18 Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17-02-2018, 11:55
  2. SYNDICATE - Week 13 2017/18 Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 14:21
  3. SYNDICATE - Week 12 2017/18 Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28-10-2017, 12:07
  4. SYNDICATE - Week 10 2017/18 Selections
    By EvilAdmin in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20-10-2017, 22:55
  5. SYNDICATE - Week 9 2017/18 Selections
    By EvilAdmin in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 13:05