User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58

  1. #1

    Default Poker league on 32red

    The league is here!!!!!!

    Playing on 32red every Monday & Friday 8pm (late reg til 9pm) Sarting on Monday 14th August for 10 weeks

    HOW DO I JOIN IN ?

    1. Click here to download 32red poker >> http://bit.ly/AIYH
    2. Look under SPECIALS tab
    3. Our League is named AIYH League
    4. No password required, just hit JOIN

    Buy In/ Structure
    --------------------
    6 buy in
    1 rebuy allowed
    Optional add on after 60 mins for 5k chips
    2k start stack
    8 min blinds

    Prizes
    ------
    Estimated 250 league prize pool and will be awarded as follows...

    League winner 130
    2nd 80
    3rd 40

    *Please note this is an estimate based on the amount of players in the warm ups and may change depending on the amount of players each game.*

    League Points Structure
    ------------------------------
    You get a point just for turning up :)

    Additional points are awarded as 1 point per player with top 3 recieving extra points
    example*
    20 players
    20th - 1+1 2pts
    19th - 1+2 3pts
    18th - 1+3 4pts
    and so on....
    17th - 5pts
    16th - 6pts
    15th - 7pts
    14th - 8pts
    13th - 9pts
    12th - 10pts
    11th - 11pts
    10th - 12pts
    9th - 13pts
    8th - 14pts
    7th - 15pts
    6th - 16pts
    5th - 17pts
    4th - 18pts
    extra points for top 3
    3rd - 19+2 = 21pts
    2nd - 20+4 - 24pts
    1st - 21+6 - 27pts

    Freeroll
    --------
    50 Freeroll
    To qualify for the freeroll you must have played 14+ league games.
    Qualifying players will recieve a ticket for this in their 32red account

    The folks at 32red have kindly offered to charge no rake and the 1 fee will go towards the final prizes, which means the more people play, the bigger the prize. So get telling your friends, also if you are on FB.. Like and share all league posts far and wide. :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530620527241276/

    If you don't already have an account then click the banner to get 32red poker
    Last edited by BBTipster; 14-08-2017 at 11:38.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Poker league on 32red

    Excellent stuff.

    Will be so nice to get in amongst it again.

    Going to tag a few folk who will be up for this
    @hendy27 @Holtender @Procli @TomTom96 @Scottieboy08
    @gemrp @manyk @straightshooter @allmodcons @steclarke @Lovemonk @wkdgo4it @Seligor @atisjdm @jockzza @jockstar @keatsy @Kingcoza @Leggymambo @kristobal @jolly67 @psooty1 @johnjohn @Negreanu @RankBaajin @rejmak @RoFoAA @TheGatherer @steelebhoy @shazie123 @_FEAR_ME_ @Lusitanea @-Azrael- @UrABawBag2

    Hope to see you all at the tables guys. Evilbow (raymie) will be playing too so there's some easy money for you all to chase

    See you there !

  3. #3
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Happy days all donations to hendythehawk will be welcomed

  4. #4

    First warm up game tonight guys.... get yourselves in. 8pm start with late reg until 9pm.

  5. #5

    IMG_1110.jpg

    That awkward monent you flop quads...... How do I get the most from them??

  6. #6

    Balls of steel
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7

    Skills playing upside down. Are the opponents THAT easy @EvilAdmin ?

  8. #8

    Great warm up game tonight.Looking forward to Monday.

    What did you guys think of the stack, structure etc.? Looking for feedback before the league starts. :)

    Nice hand with the QQ Raymie

    See you there on Monday folks

    Click banner to download n get involved

    Last edited by sef; 04-08-2017 at 23:34.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Skills playing upside down. Are the opponents THAT easy @EvilAdmin ?
    Ye ken what its like Bb, ye gotta give these people a chance at first. 🤔😂😂😂

  10. #10

    second last warm up game tonight before the league starts next week.

    8 in the last one so lets make it more tonight and go for at least 2 tables. :)

    warm_up_2
    best image hosting site free

    Click banner to download

    Last edited by sef; 07-08-2017 at 12:30.

  11. #11
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    I will try and get in a few of the Monday games if I can but won't be able to play any of the Friday games unfortunately. Is there a password needed?

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatherer View Post
    I will try and get in a few of the Monday games if I can but won't be able to play any of the Friday games unfortunately. Is there a password needed?
    With your skills, one day a week will be enough

    No password needed mate just go to tournaments > special > private and you will see it there

  13. #13

    Live HU in tonights game https://mixer.com/pbsef

  14. #14

    Yachstman44 makes it 2 wins in a row.... can anyone beat him?

    Click the banner to download

  15. #15

    simple answer is no, not when he puts his tournament life on the cards preflop by going all in with 92 and flops trip 2's

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAdmin View Post
    simple answer is no, not when he puts his tournament life on the cards preflop by going all in with 92 and flops trip 2's

    It's not a bad play if he gets his chips in first though is it ?

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    It's not a bad play if he gets his chips in first though is it ?

    Aye apparently so. Who'd have known eh. All these years I couldve been going all in forst with utter dross and it wouldve been the right move because I shoved first 😂

  18. #18

    That's me dposited & ready to play the league on Monday. Bring it on !

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAdmin View Post
    simple answer is no, not when he puts his tournament life on the cards preflop by going all in with 92 and flops trip 2's
    You naw happy that he stole your signature move? lol

  20. #20

    Last warm up tomorrow night at 8pm guys. Now open for reg. Get yourselves involved :)

    If you don't already have 32red poker then have a word with yourselves then click the banner to download :)

  21. #21

    The final warm up game seen 10 players battle it out. Great game as usual.

    Getting excited for the league starting now. I'll post full point details etc. later

    bbcode for images

    If you don't have 32red then click the banner to download

  22. #22

    All kicks off tonight.

    I'm registered early so come and take my money if you think you are up to it. I must warn you all though........ I haven't played in a while but I do still have my player notes on you all :p

  23. #23

    Brand new league and it all kicks off tonight at 8pm!!!

    As it's the first game of the league, I've put a mystery bounty on someone. If you knock them out they will let you know and you will win yourself a ticket for Fridays league game.

    Good luck and see you at the tables

    Click the banner if you aint been smart enough to download yet :)

  24. #24

    9 started.... still 30 mins late to get yourself involved :)

  25. #25

    A fantastic opening tournament guys. Some great play and some sick hands.

    Well done to Graham "keatsy" Keatings for the win and for taking the mystery bounty from the machine that is Neil "yachtsman44" McGonigle who fought til the end and took 2nd place. Well done Neil. A big well done to Alan Mac.Curtis Steer who finally broke his bubble curse.

    Great game tonight everyone. Thanks.

    Here's how the league looks after game 1.....

    Keatsy 18pts
    Yachtsman44 15pts
    Mac.Curtis 12pts
    Holt3nd3r 9pts
    Hendythehawk 8pts
    Kemo 7pts
    Steviec_7 6pts
    Sefpoker 5pts
    pbtrumpet 4pts
    Spawnyhoor 3pts
    leoelisboa 2pts

    See you all on Friday :)

    Click to get 32red and get involved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Winter League Scores - 32red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 13:34
  2. Pokerbanter 32Red league match 4
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 20:03
  3. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 3
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 16:53
  4. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 2
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:01
  5. Pokerbanter Winter League - 32Red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 13:53