Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 43 of 43

  1. #1

    Default Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Bonusbanter Weekly Bounty

    We've restarted out love of poker and restarted our Pokerstars Homegames. We will have an open cash table available 24/7 @ 0.02/0.05 & 0.05/0.10 should you wish more to be made available just let us know!

    Each Sunday at 8pm we will be running a Bonusbanter Bounty game, small stakes to unwind and blow of the steam of Saturday/Sunday betting! bring along your friends get them to join the homegames club!

    HOW TO JOIN THE FUN :

    Download Pokerstars (if you don't have it already)

    1. Open pokerstars & go to HOME GAMES tab
    2. Click - "join a poker club" button
    3. Enter Club id - 927355
    4. Enter invite code = Bonusbanter

    Attachment 1588

    The first game starts Sunday 4th March

    Entry is $4.05 with a share as bounty & the rest making up the prize pool.

    Starting chips is 3k with 10mins blinds

    Who's all up for it then??
    Last edited by BBTipster; 23-02-2018 at 13:21.

  2. #26

    Default Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    HAHA Holt lol

    Well, tonights game saw 6 of us take to the tables & it produced an insane result where the worst player out of all of us won!!

    But lets not take it away from @hendy27 just because he got dealt all the good cards & even when he didn't he managed to hit crazy outers. Well played Hendy ! And just to mention that NO, this isn't an April fools..... this actually happened!

    Attachment 1593

  3. #27
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Well done and congrats with the win! :)

  4. #28
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Normal service resumed with a much overdue victory after getting robbed the week before from a extremely lucky PB

  5. #29

    After last weeks crazy result we go again tonight ! Can [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] get lucky twice in a row or will normal service resume with yours truly running away with it with ease? Details on how to join us are in the top post of this thread. All welcome!

  6. #30

    Last week was April fools week so we were almost expecting a win for [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] but......... & I can't quite believe I am writing this.... ........ he's only gone and won AGAIN!!

    What is going on? Has [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] turned a new leaf where he actually knows what he is doing ? Can he break the record of 3 wins in a row set by myself? We will find out next week!

    Well done to [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] on a fine win & for the podium finishers on cashing. Also well done to [MENTION=425]EvilAdmin[/MENTION] who managed a career best performance of not going out in the first hour!

    Same time next week guys.

    8th april.gif

  7. #31
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    What can you say normal service still resumed

  8. #32

    Registration open for tonights game. Can [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] do the unthinkable and get super lucky 3 weeks in a row?!?!?!

  9. #33

    Did anyone grab a screenshot ?

    Well done to [MENTION=585]Holtender[/MENTION] on ending the [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] luckfest & finally getting a proper player onto the winners podium!

    New player amarillo666 took runners up spot & hendy squeezed into 3rd despite having fellow luckbox [MENTION=30]sef[/MENTION] to deal with. I was out first but only for very very good reasons & not because I played badly etc etc

    Well done again Holt, see you guys next week!

  10. #34
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Sorry couldn't make it any smaller

  11. #35

    [MENTION=502]hendy27[/MENTION] the chancer!!!

    Hendy won last nights game but it was myred in controversy as despite registering, I failed to turn up (done a Procli) but Hendy "forgot" to text me (while stealing all my blinds) until the minute the game was over & he had won. Despicable! Well done on a *fine* win Hendy and I will be there with bells on next week!

  12. #36
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

  13. #37

  14. #38

    Congrats to Stocky on a fine win last night with [MENTION=425]EvilAdmin[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30]sef[/MENTION] taking home a payday for 2nd & 3rd. It's a first win for Stocky.... will he push on & defend the title next week? Join us & find out... registration already open for next weeks game with details how to join in 1st post in the thread above.

  15. #39

    I'll be awol for 2 weeks while I recuperate in Corfu from BBTipsters Quad 2's bad beat

  16. #40

    Hi chaps, it's been a long time, but it would be lovely to grab a game or two with you fine folk very soon !!

    Hope everyone is well :)

  17. #41
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Miss the games, some of them were great fun! I only play on PokerStars the now, and usually only late at night. I think the only decent time I would be available would be 10:30/11pm on a tue. How is everyone by the way??

  18. #42

    Hey Iain. You're schedule looks tight !! I need to get back into poker but Fortnite has taken over my free time haha. I also tend to lose less money at fortnite. The banter on our poker games was second to none though..... i miss that.

  19. #43

    Let's get this setup boys and girls !!

    I am in :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12