Results 1 to 2 of 2

  1. #1

    Default Summer Sales for poker at 32red

    The 32red Summer Sales promotion starts today, and whether you’re a tournament regular or would like to have a go, it’s your lucky week! Until 6 August we’re giving you four bargains every day...
    In fact, it’s a double bonus, because they’re reducing the buy-ins as well as increasing the prize funds of each tournament. Tonight’s Jungle Jim tournament (8:30pm GMT), for instance, has a buy-in of just €5.50 instead of the usual €10, while the guaranteed prize pool is up to €2,000 from €1,500!
    So, check out the Summer Sales tournament schedule so you can organize your poker time and take advantage of these great offers. Good luck, and have fun!

    Click below to visit 32red :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Summer Sales for poker at 32red

    Ohhh was on there playing the other night. Used to love our wee poker league there.

    Quite fancy that Megabyte for €22 !! I'll def be checking them out!