  1. #1

    Default Colossus Bets Syndicates now LIVE!

    Colossus Bets have started a great new feature where players can pool together there stakes & share any winnings from a joint Colossus Bets ticket. You can choose to stake as much or as little as you want.

    This will allow you to have the thrill of playing a huge value ticket worth hundreds of pounds at only a fraction of the price.

    We have added a few tickets for Bonusbanter members (and anyone else who chooses to join) which are now live on the Colossus Bets site & App.

    Join in the chat on our new Facebook group specifically for Colossus Bets Syndicates > https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColossusBetsSyndicate/

    To join in the fun you will need a Colossus bets account which you can create HERE or by clicking the banner below :

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use Colossus Bets bonus code BONUSBANTERand you will get up to £100 in free bets for your 1st 72 hours play matched:
    After you have an account you can browse through using the "Syndicates" tab at the top left of the screen and look for our tickets labelled "Bonusbanter Forum"

    Today we have 2 which you can find by searching for "Bonusbanter Forum" inside the syndicates tab.

    Let us here your thoughts if you have joined one of our tickets and I will update with any offers which are available for cashout.

    Last edited by BBTipster; 05-03-2018 at 12:56.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Colossus Bets Syndicates now LIVE!

    We have 2 tickets running tonight but may not get enough backers as it kicks off in 50 minutes.

    Here is our first big ticket and we are kicking off with a JACKPOT ticket :

    Search on Colossus Syndicates using Code : 863XCGEH

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	0302 jackpot.gif
Views:	53
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	1526

    We are also attempting an HDA 15

    Reference code: 819MNRCA
    Last edited by BBTipster; 02-02-2017 at 19:18.

Similar Threads

  1. Colossus Bets FREEPLAY for £1 Million!
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 14:58
  2. Colossus Bets Weekend Rollovers
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:53
  3. Colossus Bets Midweek 29/04 30/04
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 19:14
  4. Colossus Bets 26/04
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-04-2014, 12:55
  5. Midweek Colossus Bets 26/03 27/03
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-03-2014, 19:20