User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Betting Syndicate 2017/18 - ENTRIES

    So the new football season is almost upon us. We had a cracking 2015/16 & a so/so (well not great) 2016/17.

    As always we will be looking to do our weekly syndicate bets on accumulator coupons with each member of the syndicate choosing one team per line.

    1 Goals Galore
    1 BTTS & Win
    1 straight win

    We need to first see how many members we have to decide the best format & also how much we want to invest per head.

    My proposal is that we each invest 20 per head & place bets per week of roughly 10. If we have 10 members then that gives us 20 weeks of betting fun even if every bet lost! Of course, they won't though as we will be on form & raking in the winnings !

    We had between 8-9 members last year & I am hoping we can get more this year. I have tagged last years members below & if you know anyone else wanting to join in the fun then send them to this thread to put their names down.
    @EvilAdmin @hendy27 @UrABawBag2 @Jimbo70 @uistdon @sef @BBTipster @GAZEMM16

    Post in here if you want to be part of the 2017/18 Betting syndicate & your thoughts on the 20 initial investment. As always, payment can be made via paypal, bank transfer, revolut or skrill.

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

    Last edited by BBTipster; 31-07-2017 at 11:05.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Betting Syndicate 2017/18

    I'm in !!

    I'm obviously happy with 20 per head (seeing as it was my proposal lol)

    We also have the EPL top scorer on paddypower coming up soon so I think that should be our first port of call as always. First we need names in for the syndicate though & then I will create a new thread for us to decide who our top scorer bet should go on this year.

  3. #3
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    sign me up again when do we need the funds in ?

  4. #4

    Think theres over 2 weeks until EPL starts Mick.

  5. #5

    I'm in. Would like to reconsider btts win bet tho. Its returned pract zero.

    Just a small change to either btts over2.5 or btts no draw. Meaning we dont care who wins😂

  6. #6

    Im in, what about win and over 2.5?

  7. #7

    Yeh win over 2.5 a wee bit easier. Id be happy at that change

  8. #8

    Those in syndicate so far

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes?

  9. #9

    Name:  giphy.gif
Size:  358.5 KB

  10. #10
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Count me in like change proposed as well win and over 2.5 goals

  11. #11

    Those in syndicate so far

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes?

  12. #12
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Count me in pal!

  13. #13

    Those in syndicate so far

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27
    BETTINGBEN

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes?

  14. #14

    Jim just posted on the facebook page that he is in too so that makes 8 so far

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27
    BETTINGBEN
    JIMBO70

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes?

  15. #15

    Happy to change the BTTS win... A bit. 😉 I like it cause it's a shot at a biggie but agree, no good for main bet..... How about we keep it but just stick a 50p biggie bet on it? And add the over 2.5??

  16. #16

    2 more to add in. Gary Ryan Moore & Garydoc777

    That gets us to 10 but i have another who might join after returning from holidays soon
    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27
    BETTINGBEN
    JIMBO70
    GAZEMM16
    GAZDOC777

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes?

  17. #17

    we will close entries on Wednesday for any new members so if you are interested, or know someone who is, get them to post in here that they are joining. Not long to go before the season starts!

  18. #18

    Another new member of the syndicate joins which takes us up to 11.

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27
    BETTINGBEN
    JIMBO70
    GAZEMM16
    GAZDOC777
    BRIZZLEBETS

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes? Entries close Wednesday. More the merrier

  20. #20

    Evening Gaz, Brizzle welcome aboard the good ship Bonusbanter! Hope your better than the lot below at picking winners 😂🤣

  21. #21

    Tomorrow last day for entries. We can then start choosing how we will work the coupons for the new season as there are a few more of us this year !

    Welcome to all the new guys & if you have any questions about posting in the forum etc then just ask away.

    Also we are on twitter @bonusbanter & have also set up a closed group on facebook where we post the bets each week for anyone who uses that & finds it easier to check the lines > https://www.facebook.com/groups/bonusbanter/

  22. #22
    VIP Member sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    I would like to join. Stefan Porkka from Sweden.

  23. #23

    Another new member of the syndicate joins which takes us up to 12.

    UISTDON
    BBTIPSTER
    EVILADMIN
    URABAWBAG2
    SEF
    HENDY27
    BETTINGBEN
    JIMBO70
    GAZEMM16
    GAZDOC777
    BRIZZLEBETS
    SPORKKA

    Who else joining in the fun & fortunes? Entries close today. More the merrier

  24. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by sporkka View Post
    I would like to join. Stefan Porkka from Sweden.

  25. #25

    ENTRIES are now CLOSED !!! Anyone else wanting to join can put their names in here & our next intake will be on November 1st 2017. Cost of entry will be on a pro rata basis dependant on how much funds we have accumulated at that time.

    Welcome to all new & old members!
    Last edited by BBTipster; 02-08-2017 at 11:09.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2018/19
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 24-08-2019, 09:48
  2. Betting Syndicate HOW TO JOIN
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 16:17
  3. Betting Syndicate week 29 picks
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-03-2017, 07:42
  4. Bonusbanter Syndicate lands 100/1 Goals Galore Coupon
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 17:54
  5. Betting syndicate applications
    By BBTipster in forum Banter Betting Syndicate
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 22:13