  • A N Other (comment who)

    5 13.89%
Results 1 to 4 of 4

  1. #1
    bonusbanter
    Guest bonusbanter's Avatar

    Default EPL Champions 2017/18

    NEW ARTICLE POSTED ON OUR MAIN SITE

      So with the new season almost upon us, the important question will be around where do I put my money at the bookies for EPL Champions 2017/18   There will be 4 serious contenders in my opinion.  Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd & Arsenal.  This may make me unpopular but I dont think Liverpool […]
    View the full article here >> EPL Champions 2017/18

  2. #2

    Default Re: EPL Champions 2017/18

    Recokn Man u could surprise a few this year

  3. #3

    If Man U get Bale in this window as suggested they could be title contenders

  4. #4

    Don't rate Lukaku at utd but if Bale was there then they would be a huge force!

Similar Threads

  1. SPFL Title 2017/18
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:27
  2. Nfl 2017/18
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-07-2017, 11:37
  3. Cheltenham Festival 2017 Preview
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-02-2017, 12:35
  4. Xperteleven Champions
    By BBTipster in forum Banter Hall of Fame
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:58
  5. Champions League
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2010, 22:58