Results 1 to 4 of 4

  1. #1

    Default Day 1 - whats your bets

    As day one of the Scottish football and lower leagues of England start. Whats your golden nugget for todays bets??

    morton away to Dumbarton is my outsider bet. But quite liked skys mega enhanced bet.

    Fulham to win at home to Norwich

    Bradford to win at home to Blackpool

    Pompey to win at home to Rochdale

    was 5/1 boosted to 7/1 now mega enhanced at 10/1

  2. #2

    Default Re: Day 1 - whats your bets

    I've a small punt on that Sky Enhanced treble just because it's huge value.

    Scunthorpe
    Charlton
    Fleetwood

    That's my big treble for today at 8.43/1

    Also done some horses

    1:50 Pettochside 8/1
    2:25 Saigon City 7/1
    3:35 Shanghai Glory 14/1

    Good Luck guys!

  3. #3

    Beauty of a cashout that one Raymie. I didn't cash out & got done by Fulham conceding in final couple of minutes. Gutted

  4. #4

    Scunthorpe drawing 1-1 done me out of my treble too.