  1. #1

    Default Nfl 2017/18

    Only 50 days until the NFL starts. I really got to keep with my team, Green Bay Packers but they have let me down badly last 2 seasons. If Aaron Rogers can just stay injury free at the end of the season they could well be superbowl champions this year.

    Of course it's an open event as always but i'll be having a look for some value & be putting on some group betting & also see if theres any value outsiders for the trophy.

    I'll be doing a weekly tips page with trebles & perhaps correct score Yankees if you need some advice or some tips.

    Roll on September when the REAL football begins lol

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nfl 2017/18

    How long now???

  3. #3

    38 days

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS !!

    Name:  packers cheerleaders.jpg
Size:  16.3 KB

  4. #4

    New England Patriots 4/1 Seattle Seahawks 15/2
    Dallas Cowboys 8/1 Green Bay Packers 10/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1 Oakland Raiders 12/1
    Atlanta Falcons 14/1 Kansas City Chiefs 22/1
    Denver Broncos 25/1 Carolina Panthers 25/1
    Tennessee Titans 25/1 New York Giants 28/1
    Cincinnati Bengals 28/1 Houston Texans 33/1
    Arizona Cardinals 33/1 Minnesota Vikings 33/1
    Baltimore Ravens 33/1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 40/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 40/1 Washington Redskins 40/1
    Indianapolis Colts 40/1 Los Angeles Chargers 50/1
    New Orleans Saints 50/1 Jacksonville Jaguars 66/1
    Miami Dolphins 66/1 Detroit Lions 66/1
    Chicago Bears 125/1 Buffalo Bills 150/1
    Los Angeles Rams 250/1 San Francisco 49ers 300/1
    Cleveland Browns 300/1 New York Jets 500/1

    Packers at 10/1 will do me !!!