  1. #1

    Default Friday night league

    Hi folks,

    I'm looking at setting up a league and trying to get an idea of numbers. Who would be up for it? Feel free to add your own thoughts n ideas too.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Friday night league

    I'd be well up for it. Forgot how easy it was against you guys :p

  3. #3

    @Procli @EvilAdmin @uistdon @Scottieboy08 @Jimbo70 @hendy27 @UrABawBag2

    Just listing the usual suspects who used to donate :)

  4. #4
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    what,s the starting time what site? just beeing nosey working most friday nights get in about 10 ish

    but if i get a friday off would more than likely play...............

  5. #5

    Start time and site to be confirmed. Format wise I'm looking at $11ish buy in with 3-5k stack n 15 Min blinds.

  6. #6

    Structure is tried and tested elsewhere with around 10-15 regs btw so if everyone gets involved then we can make it a decent money game. Also, feel free to say what days you would prefer.

  7. #7
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    thursday nights off most thursdayd but working next thursday

  8. #8

    We used to always play them on Sunday or Monday nights iirc as those were when there was no footy on & most people could play. I'm easy any night

  9. #9
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'd be up for donating to the cause again

  10. #10

    Warm up game tonight 8.30pm..... 10 mins to get in folks

  1. Friday Night Poker
    By DreamStreak in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-05-2013, 14:04
  2. Friday night poker
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-11-2012, 12:51
  3. Friday night tournaments
    By jolly67 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:26
  4. Friday Night Poker
    By uistdon in forum Pure Banter