  1. #1

    Default Universal Championship of Poker 2

    Universal Championship of Poker

    September 4th-11th 2016

    500,000 GUARANTEED

    The 32red 2nd Universal Championship of Poker will be held 4-11 September, and satellites have already begun to give players a chance to jockey for position to be crowned The Greatest Poker Player in the Universe.
    As well as this enviable title, the overall winner will receive a prestigious trophy and a cool 10,000 cash prize, so make the most of your chances and tweet, twitch and share your UCOP experience.

    Go to Tournaments > Special in the Poker Lobby to find bankroll-friendly satellites to our series of tournaments.

    Click below to visit 32red :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Universal Championship of Poker 2

    Time for a 32Red come back..........Now what was my username?

  3. #3

    Pmsl. Just load up any poker tablee on any other site then check the chatbox after you've played a few hands & I'm sure you will be reminded of your 32red username

  4. #4

    Event #1 kicks off at 3pm (UK time) and it's a mere 5 buy-in with a guaranteed prize pool of 5,000! With 10,000 going to the winner of the series, which runs until 11 September, it's well worth getting involved.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 10:40
  2. PokerReplay.com: the Universal Hands Replayer!
    By AlessandraBCN in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 20:12
  3. French Heads-Up Poker Championship
    By teaulc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-02-2010, 17:57
  4. APAT- English Amateur Poker Championship
    By rejmak in forum Live Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-10-2009, 11:57
  5. APAT - World Amateur Poker Championship 2009
    By kristobal in forum Live Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 31-08-2009, 20:14