  1. #1

    Default Colossus Bets Fantasy football Prize League 2016/17

    Colossus Bets have opened up a FREE TO ENTER Fantasy Football League for the 2016/17 EPL season. They have promised lots of prizes & FREE BETS throughout the season to the best fantasy football teams and have always been very generous in the past. Get involved in 2 minutes by following the details below :

    1. Visit FANTASY FOOTBALL SITE to register for the game
    2. Create your team or choose a lucky dip
    3. Go to JOIN A LEAGUE and enter code 7516-3172

    4. A lot of the free bets prizes will be via Colossus Bets site which you can join HERE or by clicking the banner below. Don't forget to use Bonus Code BANTER on signing up to receive up to 100 in FREE BETS from Colossus Bets if you decide to deposit.

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use Colossus Bets bonus code BANTER and you will get up to 100 in free bets :

    My team is in and I have imaginatively called my team BONUSBANTER ! Post in here with your team name and let's see who can take over the mantle from @Jimbo70 as top banter fantasy footie member for this year. Jimbo won fairly easy last time with Uistdon a clear 2nd place. Unsurprisingly @EvilAdmin was much further down the rankings :)

  2. #2

    Done

  1. FREE 1 MILLION Colossus bets for Euro 2016
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 08:34
  2. BonusBanter Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2014/15 League
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:33
  3. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2013/14
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-05-2014, 21:40
  4. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2012/13
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-08-2012, 14:54
  5. Elephant Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:09