32red poker are holding two 500 Referendum-themed Freerolls for UK players tonight at 8pm (UK time). Whether you're voting In or Out you're welcome to play and, in doing so, be part of our special poll!

It's quite simple: you choose which of the Remain or Leave freerolls you play according to which way you intend to vote on the 23rd. We'll also publish the results of the poll on Monday 20th June to indicate how UK poker fans might vote. Remember that (like having just one vote) you can register for only one tournament - otherwise you forfeit the right to a prize. Have some Referendum Poker fun at 32Red!

Click below to visit 32red :