  1. #1

    Default Euro 2016 Betting Wins & Near Misses

    Thought I would start a wee thread for us all to show our best betting wins of the euros as so far it looks to have been a good start for a few of us & the bookies are taking a hammering for a change !

    Post in your screenshots or just post to say what your bets were. Good Luck everyone !

  2. #2

    Default Re: Euro 2016 Betting Wins & Near Misses

    Heres a few of my fav wins so far. Had a few other wins on corners, bookings etc :

    Roll on today !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	euro1.png
Views:	29
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1512   Click image for larger version.

Name:	euro2.png
Views:	27
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1513

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	euro3.png
Views:	28
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	1514   Click image for larger version.

Name:	euro4.png
Views:	30
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1515

Similar Threads

  1. Euro 2016 day 3
    By EvilAdmin in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 11:39
  2. List of best Euro 2016 Betting Offers
    By BBTipster in forum Bookies Offers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 18:38
  3. Euro 2016 - FREE 3 bet every game your team wins
    By BBTipster in forum Bookies Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-05-2016, 08:36
  4. 2015 Big Wins & Near Misses
    By EvilAdmin in forum Big Bets Wins, In-play & Near Misses
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 23:25
  5. Euro 2016
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 16:38