You can't be a rock all the time. Between May 6-15 we're going to pay you for loosening up your play at the tables, with cash rewards of 1, 5 and 25 to earn in the 32red poker Loosen Up promo.
It's not rocket science - simply carry out tasks involving 'loose' play, such as winning a hand with 72 offsuit in Hold'em or flopping a set with 22. Each successive set of achievements earns you free cash.
Monitor your progress in My Account at the top of the Poker Lobby, then My Achievements... loosen up, and have fun!

Click below to visit 32red :

This is good for our players like @EvilAdmin & @hendy27 :)