  1. #1

    Default Pokerstars Home Games Open games

    @sef has created a new group on Pokerstars which started last week.

    I have set up a Home Games group on pokerstars. We have had a decent wee table playing the past 2 Fridays with 13 playing last week and 14 this week, both with only a few hours notice. I'm going to make these tournaments a weekly occurrence, on both a Friday and a Saturday at 8.30pm. $10 +$1 buy in. 3k start stack with 15 min blinds. Get registered early to encourage more people to join and we can start getting a few tables going..

    This is for friends and friends of friends so all feedback welcome as to what kind of tournaments etc. we set up going forward.
    Make sure you join the Home games group on pokerstars so you can reg for the tournies.

    To join......
    If you don't have a Pokerstars account then CLICK HERE TO JOIN
    Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tabClick the 'Join a Poker Club' button

    Enter Club ID number: 2008742
    Enter Invitation Code: pocketrockets

    Once you have done that I will accept you to the group (maybe, depends if I like you or not. ) then you can reg for any upcoming tournaments.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pokerstars Home Games Open games

    My first time having a crack at these and managed to win. standard.

    Only 9 in mostly due to Britains Got Talent being on the telly lol Good standard of play all round though and well worth joining guys. Will be on again on Friday & Saturday at 8:30pm and registration is open now.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Hi boys (and girls)
    Been ages since i was here last time.
    See you have some sort of game going on - im in!

    So playing when?

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Hi boys (and girls)
    Been ages since i was here last time.
    See you have some sort of game going on - im in!

    So playing when?
    friday saturday sunday 830pm

  5. #5
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAdmin View Post
    friday saturday sunday 830pm
    Thanks Evil! :)

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Home Games Poker
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 22:44
  2. Home Games Poker League
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 20:25
  3. Bushy's Home Games
    By bushy_lufc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 15:48
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2012, 08:18