It's time for the 2016 Cheltenham Festival, and we have four days of great poker (and value betting) in store for youat 32red. Each night at 8.15pm (UK time) between 15-18 March there'll be a freeroll tournament that's too good to miss, and there are also three live poker packages to be won! Each tournament features 500 starting chips, 1,500 chips per 1 rebuy and 5,000 chips for the add-on.
Champions Day Freeroll
Starters orders, and they're off! It's 100% free entry, with 500 Added

Ladies Day Freeroll
To celebrate Ladies Day we not only have 500 Added but a 1,500 MPNPT Sofia package for the top female finisher

St Patrick's Thursday Freeroll
Will you win your way to Dublin? It's 500 Added and a 2,000 Irish Open package for the top male finisher

Gold Cup Freeroll
The Grand Finale: 1,000 Added and a 2,000 Irish Open package for 1st
Plus, as an extra we'll award players with
32 Bonus Chips
simply for logging on during the festival! R
emember that you can use your existing poker account to bet on the races at 32Red Sport, so it's easy to find the latest prices and value odds.