  1. #1

    Default Irish Open 2016 qualifier

    The 32red poker Saturday Surprise (8.30pm UK time) is a must-play tournament. We're guaranteeing a 2,000 Irish Open package for the winner, and the buy-in is only 15+1.50 - it's a no-brainer!
    A 15 rebuy and 15 add-on will boost your chances of winning your way to the 500,000 Main Event (25-28 March), and the 10-minute blind levels make for player-friendly poker.
    To register simply go to Tournaments > Special in the poker lobby.

    Click below to visit 32red :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Irish Open 2016 qualifier

    I'm thinking of making a real push for a seat at an event this year. Hello Irish Open

  3. #3

    You better be quick. The main event is in 2 weeks time

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    You better be quick. The main event is in 2 weeks time
    gonna do a few SAT's Sunday night......on holiday around then so puuuurrrrfect

  1. Freeroll your way to the Irish Open
    By BBTipster in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-03-2011, 10:46
  2. MTTP Irish Open Qualifier, 30th Jan
    By Fordbank in forum Live Events
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 21:16
  3. 32Red SAT to Irish Open Sat
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 18-01-2010, 13:59
  4. Irish Open Sat...
    By TomTom96 in forum Big Wins