  1. #1
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Default Pokerstars - have they removed 180 sng?

    Not sure i got this thread in the correct category..

    I tried to find the 180 sng on Pokerstars.. cant find it.
    Have they removed it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pokerstars - have they removed 180 sng?

    Meh, closed for maintenance so cant check. They have probably just been moved about with the introduction of the new interface. Can't imagine why they would remove them. Maybe just need find out where they put them lol

  3. #3

    I have no idea, but I do know that the 180 man tournies are popular, so would be surprised if they were removed.

  4. #4
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Found them.. somewhere (think i found them in the "Tournament"-tab)!

    Also found a fairly amount of tourneys i want to play in the near future.. those small buy inns with nice pricepool. Been a long time since i last played those.
    Talking about

    3.30 rebuys
    The Big 4.40 10K Gtd
    5.50 rebuy 4K Gtd
    8.80 5K Gtd
    10.50 16K Gtd Super-Knockout

    Anyone else playing these?

  5. #5

    I don't like stars as a rule, but I did like the rush sit n gos they had and had a bit of success with them too

  6. #6
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Why dont you like Stars?