Hi William, Season 9 of the Betfred Super League kicks off on Monday 23rd November and as always, we have a unique league running every night of the week!

All SEVEN leagues will run for an 8-week long season and you can qualify for our multi-entry £2,500 Grand Final up to THREE times!

How do I qualify for the Grand Final?
Finish in the top 15 in any of our Super Leagues (Friday Freeroll League - top 10) to qualify for the Grand Final on Wednesday 27th January. League points are earned based on your finishing position in each and every league game, the better the finish, the more league points you will get – we will also add a participation points bonus at the end of the season depending on how many games you play…

New for Season 9

Champions League – Replacing the ‘Fishbowl League’.

When: Every Wednesday, 8pm
Buy-in: £3
Rebuy/Addon: Yes
GTD Prizepool: £400

Special Prizes – Eliminate ‘Shanghai9’ and you will be credited with 2x €10 Twister tokens and free entry to the following weeks Champions League game the following day.

The Champions League games will be named after the Season 8 Super League champion in the Betfred Poker lobby ‘The Shanghai9 League’

League Winner Prizes

Golden Goal League Winner – €50 Tournament Token
The Betfred League Winner - €50 Tournament Token
Champions League Winner - €50 Tournament Token
Silver Fox League Winner -€50 Tournament Token
Freeroll League Winner – 3x €5 Tournament Tokens
UK League Winner - €50 Tournament Token
Megastack League Winner - €50 Tournament Token

Good luck at the tables!

The Betfred Poker Team

To play Betfred Poker league please click the link HERE or click the banner below to sign up :