Your first mission of the November campaign has begun, complete your objectives to win entry to the €20,000 tournament this Sunday!

We are giving away €100,000 in November and you can take part in €1,000, €10,000 and €20,000 Freerolls throughout the month by completing our daily and weekly poker objectives.

All your active missions can be viewed when you are logged into the poker lobby, using our new ‘Missions’ feature.

Mission #1
Mon 26th Oct - Sun 1st Nov

Objective #1 – Deposit more than €10
Objective #2 – Play 100 Cash Game hands
Mission Reward - €20,000 Cash Freeroll entry on the 1st Nov @18:30 UK

Good luck with your mission… Someone will be taking almost €2,000 home on Sunday evening for winning the €20K Freeroll.

The Betfred Poker Team

Click the banner below to sign up to Betfred and claim an exclusive bonus :