User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

  1. #1

    Default Free Bet Proposal Season 2

    So this season we have 2 players yet again.

    Rooney & Benteke

    Using the same list as last season with Sef having had the last go ( AND WON - if i never said it he wouldve ) its on to Mick I think?

    Bet 1 Don -
    Bet 2 Raymie -
    Bet 3 Hendy -
    Bet 4 Jim -
    Bet 5 Gaz -
    Bet 6 Sef -
    Bet 7 Mick -
    Bet 8 Chris -
    Bet 9 Billy -

    Usual rules once bet is credited to account you have 24hrs to post a bet selection in here or it passes to next chap in the list.......

  2. #26

    Default Re: Free Bet Proposal Season 2

    Although the main funds have gone we still have our top scorer bets running and Hendy has p[ut his pick in for our next free bet thanks to a benteke winner this weekend

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	12833437_10208615747771110_236197002_n.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1493

  3. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Although the main funds have gone we still have our top scorer bets running and Hendy has p[ut his pick in for our next free bet thanks to a benteke winner this weekend

    Even the banter cat couldnt believe we won at last....................

    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #28

    Haha. Well done Hendy for giving the syndicate funds CPR & bringing us back from the dead.

  5. #29
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    If only I could pick every weeks we would be loaded

  6. #30

    The Hawkster Hendy with a huge win for us, breathing new life in to a broke syndicate

    Bet 1 Don - 2
    Bet 2 Raymie - 2
    Bet 3 Hendy - 2 - 23.69 RETURN
    Bet 4 Jim - 1
    Bet 5 Sef - 1
    Bet 6 Mick - 2-
    Bet 7 Chris - 2
    Bet 8 Billy - 2

    NAEEE pressure @Jimbo70 next

  7. #31

    No Benteke or Rooney goal this weekend again. Free bet continues with Jimbo still up next.

  8. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAdmin View Post
    The Hawkster Hendy with a huge win for us, breathing new life in to a broke syndicate

    Bet 1 Don - 2
    Bet 2 Raymie - 2
    Bet 3 Hendy - 2 - 23.69 RETURN
    Bet 4 Jim - 1
    Bet 5 Sef - 1
    Bet 6 Mick - 2-
    Bet 7 Chris - 2
    Bet 8 Billy - 2

    NAEEE pressure @Jimbo70 next

    still we await a goal

  9. #33

    Bet 1 Don - 2
    Bet 2 Raymie - 2
    Bet 3 Hendy - 2 - 23.69 RETURN
    Bet 4 Jim - 2 23.20 RETURN
    Bet 5 Sef - 1
    Bet 6 Mick - 2-
    Bet 7 Chris - 2
    Bet 8 Billy - 2

  10. #34

    Bet 1 Don - 2
    Bet 2 Raymie - 2
    Bet 3 Hendy - 2 - 23.69 RETURN
    Bet 4 Jim - 2 23.20 RETURN
    Bet 5 Sef - 2
    Bet 6 Mick - 2-
    Bet 7 Chris - 2
    Bet 8 Billy - 2

    Sef ends the winning run of returns from free bets.... our biggest streak Tu

    Last weekend of the season coming up this week, With Liverpool in the Europa Final Benteke may start in the league away to West Brom, Rooney is back from injury and playing so hopefully a big performance from him to make the Euro's squad to get us a few free bets back.

  11. #35
    is just beginning his journey here Jesica's Avatar
    Mar 2018

    Unlucky Chris last night with his turn at the free bet from Bentekes consolation goal and pumping from Man Utd last week.
    Only the jewels kostenlos here is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Last freebet of the season
    By sef in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-05-2015, 21:40
  2. Bet Of the Season
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-05-2013, 16:21
  3. First coupon of the season
    By Forgotten in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22-08-2009, 22:12
  4. new season bet
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 17:16
  5. 1st day of season betting
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-06-2009, 15:50