  1. #1

    Default Scottish Grand National predictions

    Anyone having a punt on the Scottish Grand national today ?

    I've gone for Sam Winner at 18/1 with McBookie

  2. #2
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Default Re: Scottish Grand National predictions

    broadway buffal0 and goonyela each way small reverse f/cast

  3. #3
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Gallant Oscar for me had it at 50/1 antepost for national was non runner so sticking with it today.

  4. #4

    Some score if it comes in with thise odds. Nice pick

  5. #5
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    oh well got a run for my money

  6. #6

    Close Mick, certainly gave it a good go. Mine pulled up after the first circuit and never even got any value at all :/

Similar Threads

  1. Scottish Cup Predictions
    By BBTipster in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-05-2013, 12:30
  2. Grand National 500 added
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 20:52
  3. Grand National 2011
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-03-2011, 21:35
  4. Grand National 2010
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 23:34