User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 159

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    The 2015 Bonusbanter Pokerstars Poker

    We're heading back to homegames on Pokerstars guys!!

    $3 entry for 3000 chips with Option of 1 $3 rebuy 3000 chips with first 60mins then 1 $3 add on of 4000 chips.......

    10 minute blinds this is trial if to long etc we can edit going forward

    Monday nights 8pm start time

    if your names no on this list below then you need to send a request to join the Bonusbanter Home games club detailed below.

    Bonusbanter Homegames Club id 927355
    Password - winner2525

    Send request to join then post to let us know!

    looking for minimum of 10+ play for added prizes

    If we get a regular 10+ prizes will be improved so tell & invite your friends along to join the banter & play the guys!!

    pokerstars.png

    Play Now at PokerStars
    Last edited by BBTipster; 03-03-2015 at 21:51.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker League 2015

    So who's all joining us?

  3. #3

    I'm a bit rusty so may finish as low as 2nd in the league if anyone plays above their usual standard :-)

  4. #4
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    i will try an make an effort to play.

  5. #5
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm up for donating

  6. #6

    Reg is open !!!!!!

    Capture.JPG

    Starts this Monday night

  7. #7

    Get in early folks, Pokerstars are notorious for having updates which can take a while. Also you will need to play on your own countries software which can also take time to download. Don't leave it until last minute !!

  8. #8

    Oh, that's me registered, ready to take all your donations :)

  9. #9
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Im in! :)

  10. #10
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    Applied

    You guys have to show me how to play poker again

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by kristobal View Post
    applied

    you guys have to show me how to play poker again

    hustler alert !!!!!

  12. #12
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I've regged and am looking forward to swimming with the sharks or is it dancing with the donkeys

  13. #13

    tonight

    spread the word guys

    invite your friends

  14. #14

    @evilbow @kristobal @Procli @Holtender @BBTipster

    There was an error in the start time showing 1 hour early so I have re-arranged the game to start at 8pm UK time as planned. For the 5 above who had all registered already you have been refunded and can now register again for tonights game at the correct time. Sorry for the ballsup !!

  15. #15

    Folks, why can't I see the the poker club showing?

    The "My Poker Clubs" box is blank, but says I am already a member (?)

    EDIT: Never mind, just needed to log out/back in

  16. #16
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Hmm, is 8pm UK time in 1 hour and 45 minutes?
    Shit.. then "my time" in Norway is 10pm.

    I dont usually go to bed early, but havent we startet the show 1 hour earlier?

  17. #17

    Yeah, Procli's made a good point folks, it does start at 9pm UK time.

    Is it too late to revert to 8?

  18. #18

    Oh jees. Sorry guys. No idea whats goin on. When I logged in earlier it was starting at 7pm so I mopved it to 9. I will quickly change it back to 8pm start if @kristobal can re-reg along with myself.

  19. #19

    New tournament created for the correct 8pm start time. Sorry about that.

    REGISTRATION OPEN !!
    @Scottieboy08 @Procli @evilbow @kristobal @Holtender

  20. #20

    @UrABawBag2 @sef @Jimbo70 @uistdon @albertz11
    @allmodcons @atisjdm
    @barbisoft @BettyBoolean @BigH1771 @Colbro @davulture @errigal @et-panther @Eunique @jockstar @jockzza @johnjohn @jolly67 @keatsy @Kingcoza @Leggymambo @Lovemonk @manyk @MC Smiler @McWilliams1 @Negreanu @psooty1 @RankBaajin @rayscotland @rejmak @RoFoAA @scouser @Seligor @shazie123 @steclarke @steelebhoy @straightshooter @teaulc @TheGatherer @TomTom96 @tots @trickrick @uistdon @wkdgo4it @_FEAR_ME_

    Tagged a few of you who have yet to join the banter home games and you could be playing amongst the elite poker players online TONIGHT !! Just follow the advice below :

    Registration is OPEN.
    Bonusbanter MM Knockout
    Start - 8.00pm UK
    Buy in - $3
    Start stack - 3k
    Blinds - 10 mins
    1 rebuy & 1 addon only.

    To be eligible to register in our games you MUST join our pokerstars home games group.

    Go to the "home games" tab on pokerstars software via this link >
    Pokerstars > http://www.pokerstars.com/?source=10053965

    Click "join a poker club"
    Enter club id - 927355
    Enter invitation code - winner2525
    Once you have done that we will approve all new players before Mondays games.

    Good Luck and see you at the tables

  21. #21

    Theres 10 minutes late reg folks @Procli @kristobal

  22. #22
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Is there a late reg? Pretty pissed right now, I had not played for ages, so I logged in at the wknd, expecting a slow update as said. It took ages, probably close to an hour. Tried to log in today, more than 1 hour before kick off, and again, the totally slow update........ Eventually got on just past 8:15. Good luck to those playing tonight! Might see you next week, don't know if its Stars or my bloody laptop. Was planning to play in a live game tonight too, but that has put me right off now!!!

  23. #23
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    I came back home late today, thinking how many blinds you guys stolen from me and what I see? You unregistered me! I shouldn't have posted that screenie yesterday...

  24. #24

    Yeh sorry Kris lol There was issue with time so we cancelled tourney and created new one so you were unregistered and refunded you and others. There was 10 mins late reg so you just missed us. Next weeks is up and open for registration though :)

    p.s I did post a few days ago about the pokerstars update, took hours on my PC too so you are not alone. Real pain in the proverbial

  25. #25
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    No probs, there's always next week

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter
    By Scottieboy08 in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 21-10-2016, 15:09
  2. Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games
    By sef in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:09
  3. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  4. Bushy's Home Games
    By bushy_lufc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 15:48
  5. home games
    By sef in forum Pure Banter