User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 151 to 159 of 159

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    The 2015 Bonusbanter Pokerstars Poker

    We're heading back to homegames on Pokerstars guys!!

    $3 entry for 3000 chips with Option of 1 $3 rebuy 3000 chips with first 60mins then 1 $3 add on of 4000 chips.......

    10 minute blinds this is trial if to long etc we can edit going forward

    Monday nights 8pm start time

    if your names no on this list below then you need to send a request to join the Bonusbanter Home games club detailed below.

    Bonusbanter Homegames Club id 927355
    Password - winner2525

    Send request to join then post to let us know!

    looking for minimum of 10+ play for added prizes

    If we get a regular 10+ prizes will be improved so tell & invite your friends along to join the banter & play the guys!!

    Attachment 1332

    Play Now at PokerStars
    Last edited by BBTipster; 03-03-2015 at 21:51.

  2. #151
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post
    What's wrong with 32red Holtender is it because your missus wins more than u
    That's exactly why mate

  3. #152

    Ahahaha Holt :)

  4. #153

    7 in so far. 8 would be better. 16 would be awesome.

    Anymore want added to the list to play a heads up league on Pokerstars ?

  5. #154
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    I'm guessing this ended before it started.....??

    In fairness, I have been missing for a long long time, sorry about that.

    Any updates I should be aware of?

  6. #155

    No updates. I need to get bk on this project

  7. #156

    Right, finally I'm on the case :) Just finalising a few details.

  8. #157
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Get on 32red so I can some much needed easy cash from the banterers :)

  9. #158
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Right, finally I'm on the case :) Just finalising a few details.
    Top man

    ps ignore Hendy hes talking rubbish

  10. #159

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    Top man

    ps ignore Hendy hes talking rubbish

    Oh, did he post something then ? Been ages since I played the hawk at poker........ or "my direct debit" as I used to think of him

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter
    By Scottieboy08 in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 21-10-2016, 15:09
  2. Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games
    By sef in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:09
  3. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  4. Bushy's Home Games
    By bushy_lufc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 15:48
  5. home games
    By sef in forum Pure Banter