User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 159

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    The 2015 Bonusbanter Pokerstars Poker

    We're heading back to homegames on Pokerstars guys!!

    $3 entry for 3000 chips with Option of 1 $3 rebuy 3000 chips with first 60mins then 1 $3 add on of 4000 chips.......

    10 minute blinds this is trial if to long etc we can edit going forward

    Monday nights 8pm start time

    if your names no on this list below then you need to send a request to join the Bonusbanter Home games club detailed below.

    Bonusbanter Homegames Club id 927355
    Password - winner2525

    Send request to join then post to let us know!

    looking for minimum of 10+ play for added prizes

    If we get a regular 10+ prizes will be improved so tell & invite your friends along to join the banter & play the guys!!

    Attachment 1332

    Play Now at PokerStars
    Last edited by BBTipster; 03-03-2015 at 21:51.

  2. #76
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    Thanks pb, I certainly hit holt with a bad one, both all-in, my A-9 vs his A-10, looked all over when he hit a 10 on the flop, but I had 8 outs for a straight on the turn, almost as bad as your pair of 9's all-in on the 10 high flop, with Serring, (I think?), holding 10-x, but you caught one of your 2 outs on the river, pretty sure that will leave a burn/sting mark for a while.......

    I lost a big lead 3 times, evil had me QQ vs 99 on a 7 high flop, and Kris caught me with a set of Kings to beat my set of 5's. Then heads up I lost a pretty decent lead, to Uistdon, but clawed it back. Final hand was a bit of a cooler, my pair of 7's held up against his A-7, all in pre. Great game though, and sorry again for needing to head out a couple of times, and the constant problems with my connection.

  3. #77
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Very well played Iain on a thoroughly deserved win and Don and Kris on cashing too

  4. #78

    Registration is OPEN for Mondays game, see you there :)

  5. #79

    Congratulations Negreanu.

    Well done Don, keeping the form going and also to Kris !

  6. #80
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Registration is OPEN for Mondays game, see you there :)
    Not sure i will be playing this. We are probably leaving for easter holiday on monday.. (and im broke on Pokerstars)

  7. #81

    If you arent on holiday send me a PM and I'll stake you this week buddy.

  8. #82

    Do you need a stake @Procli ?

    Registration open guys, see you tonight for my turn to win :)

  9. #83

    I will miss tonight :) Have a meeting tonight

  10. #84

    OK Councillor Steele :) see you next week !

  11. #85

    c'monnnn free money here BBTipster has registered

  12. #86

    Luck was awful tonight, apart from all the amazing rivers I kept hitting :) Top 5 finish, just outside the cash so I'm clearly getting better.

  13. #87
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, had something on. Who won?

  14. #88

    Holtender won with Serring runner up and Kristobal 3rd. I had to leave early as I didn't have any chips left.

  15. #89

    Well done Holt, along with Serring and on fire Kris :)

  16. #90

    Roll up roll up

    come & get it..... free money I'm in a slump

  17. #91

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Roll up roll up

    come & get it..... free money I'm in a slump

    Shouldn't you just have this as your signature ?

    I'm off on hols on Tuesday so not sure if I can play on Monday but I have registered and you can share my entry fee amongst the winners if I cant make it. Who knows, if I don't make it I may still get runner up spot by sitting out :)

  18. #92

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Shouldn't you just have this as your signature ?

    I'm off on hols on Tuesday so not sure if I can play on Monday but I have registered and you can share my entry fee amongst the winners if I cant make it. Who knows, if I don't make it I may still get runner up spot by sitting out :)
    Ahhh I thought you had that copyrighted for your signature

  19. #93

    Roll up Roll up. Free cash tonight as I have registered but will be sitout all night. Roll up Roll up starts at 8pm.

  20. #94
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Im in!! :)

  21. #95
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

  22. #96

    Well done Pro, nobody was beating you last night with the luck you were having

  23. #97

    Knew Pro would win last night, talk about luck !! Unbelievable run of good cards :p

  24. #98

    Well done on the win Procli.

    Well done to Serring and Raymie for cashing as well.

  25. #99
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Thanx Scottieboy! :)
    Now, (1 week after the game) i cant remember any particular luck-hands!

    I think people remember best hands they loose.
    I remember my KK hand vs AT (was it agains Evil?) - A on the river!
    Also remember i hit a set with 66. And my open ender with KQ of clubs- had also flushdraw (lost after the all inn on the flopp vs someone who had Ax of clubs.

  26. #100

    More fun & games tonight guys??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter
    By Scottieboy08 in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 21-10-2016, 15:09
  2. Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games
    By sef in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:09
  3. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  4. Bushy's Home Games
    By bushy_lufc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 15:48
  5. home games
    By sef in forum Pure Banter