User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100

  1. #1

    Default 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Not sure if a 2015 thread will open, so....

    Played terribly in the first 30 minutes, but managed to pick up form as the tourney went along (and had a ton of run good )

  2. #51

    Default Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    20?!?! Teach me how to do it Mick

    I've had 4 or 5 I think !!

  3. #52

    Brilliant, and top result to take all the chips too !!

  4. #53
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    not a big win but a big field, and its not a game i play very often. prefer my hi lo.

    1 of these days i will get right size any help appreciated.
    200 gtd pl omaha freeroll 2930 runners.
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	omaha.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1356

  5. #54

    Not a big field ? Oooft that's a monster win mate, well done !

  6. #55
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    1st place of 3k runners is an awesome result very well done

  7. #56
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    cheers guys

  8. #57
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    it's a LOL! result mate

  9. #58
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Well done Bag!
    Great result there.

    Omaha... think ive only played it a couple of times... but its a fun game! More play after the flopp.

  10. #59

    Cracking win Mick, well played :)

  11. #60

    55 minutes of running hotter than the Sun :)

  12. #61

    Devastating Scottie! Nice one

  13. #62
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Nice one Scottie you may have run good but you must have played well to beat most of the shady idiotic donks in that list of suspects, very well done matey

  14. #63

    Top result scottie. Let this be the start of a long winning streak!

  15. #64

    Thanks folks.

    To be honest Holt, it was plain sailing the whole way through. Had a big stack from about 10 minutes in and just kept getting hands/outdrawing people. I don't think I lost a hand where I had >25% equity when all the money went in !!

  16. #65
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Won a ticket to Day 1 earlier in the week but had to play the players choice game cos I couldn't make it to Dtd this weekend . Managed to get through with a tidy stack last night just gotta decide whether I want to play day 2 online or live and if live where

  17. #66

    brilliant Holt, tuff decision to make...Online poker or live poker hmmm I'd plump for live as i enjoy that experience

  18. #67
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Woop!

    Long time no see guys...

    I've had a big sabatical but just recently picked up playing a bit again..
    As I had 5$ left on my bWin account.
    Over the last week I've accumulated it to 165$, with tonights 8th place in a $3k gtd rebuy.
    $5 buy in, no rebuys, no AddOns (as i was stuck in a shitty position I didnt want to invest anymor) - earned me a $123 payday. :)

    Canny remember how to screen the payoot tabel! LOL

    How's everyone btw?
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  19. #68

    Brilliant stuff Holt :)

  20. #69

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
    Woop!

    Long time no see guys...

    I've had a big sabatical but just recently picked up playing a bit again..
    As I had 5$ left on my bWin account.
    Over the last week I've accumulated it to 165$, with tonights 8th place in a $3k gtd rebuy.
    $5 buy in, no rebuys, no AddOns (as i was stuck in a shitty position I didnt want to invest anymor) - earned me a $123 payday. :)

    Canny remember how to screen the payoot tabel! LOL

    How's everyone btw?
    Thomas !!!!!! :p

    Good to see you back pal, not too bad here thanks. Good work on BWin

  21. #70
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Cheers Scottie! :)

    Had run back to the $2 and $5 games, and had a great ITM run of late, FT 4 of the last 10 MTT's..

    Might have found back to joy of the game, and re-found my patience which I need to play solid poker.

    Any BB games going on these days?
    Mibbe its time to get back into some friendly banter aswell.. :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  22. #71

    Well done Holt - what did you decide ?

    Tomtom you old rascal, been lying low waiting to ambush the unsuspecting poker tables I see ! Well done on the wins & nice to see you back :)

  23. #72
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Aye mate, had a couple of years without the urge for the game, nor the desired patience to play my proper game.

    Had a lot of fun over the couple of last weeks, and been building a a decent bankroll on bWin. :)

    Just finished a $10 rebuy lastnite (managed w/out rebuys but took the addon).
    Finished 17th of 574, after a tad nasty badbeat when pushing into a donk that had been playing any 2 hands for ages (and loosing a 400k stack down to 60k), obv he won the 50/50 hand vs me.. :)

    Anyway, cashed in another $125 and are now closing in on a $300 bakroll after discovering I had a mere $8 left inn the accy a forthnite ago. :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  24. #73

    That's some boost to the bankroll ! I'm guessing you have been reading a lot of poker books over the last 2 years then if you are suddenly winning lol

  25. #74
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Nope, never read a book in ma life.. No idea why things suddenly are looking better! lol

    Cheers mate. :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  26. #75

    Lovely stuff Tom

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Big Wins & Near Misses
    By EvilAdmin in forum Big Bets Wins, In-play & Near Misses
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 23:25
  2. BonusBanter Poker Series
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 14:44
  3. Betfred 2015 Poker Freerolls & Promotions
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-12-2014, 19:04
  4. Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games
    By sef in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:09
  5. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56