User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51

  1. #1
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    Default Virgin Festival Pics

    Colbro (front) and Yen_sid
    Kristobal
    Flyfifer
    Dans 66 holding up vs AK

    Colbro, Rejmak,DD,Ed,Fly,Flybird,Me and Sirpip in front
    few of us playing sng
    Hmmm

    more to follow soon and Diane and Ed will sure to post some too
    a great day was had by all
    Last edited by Leggymambo; 05-04-2009 at 12:27.

  2. #2
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    Default Re: Virgin Festival Pics

    ahhh the lovely kara whos that ugly cunt shees waenice 1 leggy looks like team banter havin a ball

  3. #3

    Top photos Leggy

    Kara is lovely, that is all.

  4. #4
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    a few more
    suitedpower
    Flybird
    Ed (yen_sid)
    Dan Dan
    Rejmak
    Sirpip (ilovemikescards on titan)
    Flyfifer
    Kristobal (and the guy that won it i believe)
    Fly and a couple of virgins.....
    some guy asked for his photo taken with me, well he did say please....
    Last edited by Leggymambo; 05-04-2009 at 22:20.

  5. #5
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ed and rej and a bottle of Polish vodka.The two of them drank it between them in an hour!!!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Me after one straight shot of vodka!
    Last edited by DAN DAN; 06-04-2009 at 01:39.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  6. #6
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Team photo didn't really work Difficult to focus at 3am I think.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Last edited by DAN DAN; 06-04-2009 at 01:43.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  7. #7
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Winning hand for Gaz

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Last edited by DAN DAN; 06-04-2009 at 01:47.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  8. #8
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    One of Ed's winning hands in the Terminator. It was a novelty because it didn't have a 3 in it and was more than 7 high!!!!!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Last edited by DAN DAN; 06-04-2009 at 01:51.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  9. #9
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Final table for Kris

  10. #10
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Ed and Kara

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    SP, Ed and Colbro

  11. #11
    Forgotten
    Guest Forgotten's Avatar

    Great pics DD.

  12. #12
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    Nice pics Diane... Was a good weekend

  13. #13
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    More on Facebook
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  14. #14
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Good pictures, good updates and looked like you all had a great get-together!

    Next time there WILL be a Scandie represented!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  15. #15

    Quality Pics there DD. Will write up a news article to put some of them on the main site....... as soon as the players start posting their blogs etc about the weekend.

  16. #16
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    great photos, and a damn good weekend
    Veni, vidi, vici

  17. #17
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    great photos, and a damn good weekend

  18. #18
    VIP Member rejmak's Avatar
    Castleford

    LOL I can't belive you post a pictures with vodka :)

    Good we dont have a pictures whats happend after drink all the boottle and from the next morning hehe

  19. #19
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by rejmak View Post
    LOL I can't belive you post a pictures with vodka :)

    Good we dont have a pictures whats happend after drink all the boottle and from the next morning hehe
    Highlight of the weekend Marcin.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  20. #20

    Yes Rejmak, i hear Yen_Sid is still walking like John Wayne. Care to let us know exactly how that happened ????

  21. #21
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Yes Rejmak, i hear Yen_Sid is still walking like John Wayne. Care to let us know exactly how that happened ????

    Now come on behave ffs!! I have many many bad habits I realise but thankfully they don't extend this far.

  22. #22
    VIP Member rejmak's Avatar
    Castleford

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Yes Rejmak, i hear Yen_Sid is still walking like John Wayne. Care to let us know exactly how that happened ????

    Ermm iam not that sure whats happened coz i dont remember evrythink but Kris told me that I spend same time in toilet ermm not sure how too say hmm was a bit sick
    After wake up in morning iam sure he is telling me true and heared form someone that the same happened to Ed after he come back to his room

  23. #23

    Damning evidence indeed !!! You want to change your "innocent" plea Yen_Sid

    :)

  24. #24
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Nope, I was fine, half a bottle of vodka and me are fine together after 8 hours of beer. Was up and in shower at 06:30 then out for a jog round the city. Rej did look a bit rough though when he finally surfaced around 10. Tut tut.

  25. #25
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Nope, I was fine, half a bottle of vodka and me are fine together after 8 hours of beer. Was up and in shower at 06:30 then out for a jog round the city. Rej did look a bit rough though when he finally surfaced around 10. Tut tut.
    If I'd had the stomach to take a pic of Ed but naked puking in the middle of the night then I'd have got my revenge but honestly it wasn't worth it folks.

    Ed woke up and said he was soooo rough and wouldn't be pleased if rej wasn't as rough as him.....he was very glad to see rej arrive in the foyer with the shades on too. Then the story of half an hour over the toilet seat and the crawling on all fours back to the bed sealed the deal.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

virgin dring pis