  1. #1
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Default Titanbet

    Dunno if anyone else still plays on titan or titanbet as it's been renamed from today but be very careful . I've just played a 2 twister game on there and won it but the 12 prize was not added to my account. After waiting 30mins to speak to online support the extremely incompetent Candice told me I would have to wait 48hrs for the poker team to sort out my problem as she could not find the tournament despite me giving her hand numbers . The final straw was when she told me I could carry on playing on there whilst waiting for them to sort it. I think she must have been trying to be wind me up as she couldn't be that dumb as to think I would carry on playing on a site where if I was lucky enough to win any prizes they would not be added to my acc. I've sent an email to support but have just received an automated reply. It's not the money that annoys me it's the fact that they can just say we'll look into it in when we feel like it that really has pissed me off. Dunno if I'm over reacting but this seems to me a really serious software problem and they don't seem to give a fuck

  2. #2

    Default Re: Titanbet

    That doesn't sound good mate. I've always found Titan to be one of the very better sites for poker but it only takes one instance to change that.

    Not being cheeky, but are you sure you won ? There wasn't a river card in final hand which gave other guy a flush or straight that you didn't notice?

    Keep us posted on the outcome and hope it gets sorted in your favour.

  3. #3
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Yea I did win mate hard to believe I know lol. Got this email today over 40 hrs after complaining

    Hi Steve,
    Please be informed that your winnings for the Twister 2 SNG tournament that was played on September 07, 2014 amounting to 7.98 has already been added to your account balance.
    For your future concerns, please send it to support.poker@titanbet.co.uk.
    Good luck to all your games!
    support.poker@titanbet.co.uk
    docs.poker@titanbet.co.uk

    Toll Free Phone 0-800-066-4320

    Toll Free Fax 44-20-7900-6735

    Nice that they were so apologetic about it

  4. #4

    No worries mate, thanks for letting us know and well done on the win !!