  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2014/15 League

    Hi guys

    FREE TO PLAY WITH HUGE PRIZES

    I've created a private league with Sky Sports Fantasy Football for the new football season. Do you fancy your chances against me? Join the league now:

    https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/leagues/view/8017565
    Last edited by BBTipster; 28-07-2014 at 20:01.

  2. #2

    Default Re: BonusBanter Sky Sports Fantasy Football

    couple signed up so far, does my team look like a winner? could you select better?

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1238

  3. #3

    That's me signed up too.

    League PIN is : 8017565

    You need that to join the league :)

  4. #4

    8 of us in now, takes 2 mins and there's some top prizes on offer. FREE TO PLAY folks, get involved.

  5. #5
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Done my team cant seem to reg for our league keep getting message saying invalid user agent session passed ??

  6. #6

    Log out and back in to your sky team. Then manually join league and enter the pin 8017565

  7. #7
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Doh tried that

  8. #8

    Clear your cache. This is a problem with the Sky website not storing your info correctly etc. Get on to them and get the team in.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post
    Done my team cant seem to reg for our league keep getting message saying invalid user agent session passed ??

    Sure its not an error Lol

    System Laughing at your team selection issue?

    Try registering a new acc?

  10. #10

    still time to join our league guys get bragging rights

  11. #11

    Season off to a flyer for me. Still open if you want to join and try and catch up, thousands of points available throughout the season.League PIN is : 8017565

    Here's the league table so far :

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	ff.gif
Views:	17
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1268

Similar Threads

  1. Xperteleven Fantasy Football
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 358
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:32
  2. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2013/14
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-05-2014, 21:40
  3. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2012/13
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-08-2012, 14:54
  4. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-01-2012, 21:23