  1. #1
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Default I know its a bit late, but tech heads can you give me the low down.

    So after my nice win yesterday I decided to dump my old laptop and buy this one from John Lewis.

    http://www.johnlewis.com/asus-vivobo...-grey/p1097286

    Only thing so far is I don't get why the hell it is touch screen (whats the point?) and also windows 8 sucks balls.

    All in all is it a rip off/good deal.

    It has a free 2 year guarantee.

    Also full tilt sounds completely different on it lol.

  2. #2

    @albertz11 windows 8 is pain in erse lol

    based similar to windows 8 mobile with Nokia. similar layout etc, a screen pops up all the time

    Looks cracking laptop tho, I'd avoid touchscreen as we have them in work and are constantly pointing at screen to show a customer something and selecting things by mistake you could end up all in by accident

    have a look on ebuyer.com cracking prices on there, if I bought a win8 laptop I'd install win7 over it

  3. #3
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Cheers for the reply maty!

  4. #4

    Yeh I liked the look and thought process behind windows 8 initially but after reading reviews and the problems with it I would give it a miss. That looks like a nice laptop...... probably paying well over the odds going through John Lewis though id imagine !!

    I would prefer touchscreen as I hate the mousepad on laptops.

Similar Threads

  1. More Money to give away to Poker players MMU Research
    By MMU Research in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-01-2013, 14:08
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 07:20
  3. Late reg.. whats it all about
    By sef in forum Pure Banter
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:32
  4. hees workin late ffs
    By jockzza in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-07-2009, 17:53
  5. OK we give up ,here is tonights password
    By RankBaajin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 20:04