  1. #1
    is just beginning his journey here murph's Avatar
    Ireland

    Default Twister Challenge

    Hi all doing a Twister Challenge hunting for a jackpot i'm sure you heard about the games already.
    Started with 40 will take stabs at higher buy ins with 30 x buy in.
    Here's my progress so far i just started few days ago i try keep it updated gl.
    Already i've seen 200 prizepool but lost that 1 hehe.

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	7.PNG
Views:	36
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1222
    Last edited by murph; 08-06-2014 at 12:31.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Twister Challenge

    I do love to see a graph going upwards :)

    I have tried a few of those but never got to see any of the big prizes. Nice to know they do pop up !!

    Good Luck, be very interested to see this progress and hopefully get up the levels.

  3. #3
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Nice challenge. Would be nice to bink one of those huge paydays!

Similar Threads

  1. 10 challenge - Sef
    By sef in forum Sports Proposals
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 15-11-2013, 22:42
  2. 10 challenge
    By sef in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 17:35
  3. Set myself a new challenge
    By Chris.L in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-04-2011, 20:28
  4. My Challenge
    By McWilliams1 in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 24-09-2010, 11:49
  5. OFC Challenge
    By Forgotten in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-01-2009, 01:19