  1. #1

    Default Will England win 2-0 ? Colossus Bets cashin offer

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	030614.gif
Views:	33
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1213

    Of all the teams for me to be left cheering on :/

    So, what would you guys do. To give some meat to the decision, there are 4.1 tickets left who also have 2-0 England. If England do win 2-0 I will win a share of the £5000 jackpot. It was a £2 entry but I took a part entry for just 20p so if I win I will win a share of £500. With 4.1 tickets that works out at just under £125

    England are currently 8/1 with bookies to win 2-0 and I am effectively being offered 12/1 by letting this ride.

    So, do we cash-in the £10.74, or cash-in a small portion of it...... or let it all ride and go for the big jackpot win :)

    I will get an offer at half-time too unless of course Ecuador score in the opening 45 minutes at which point my bet will be up the Swanee.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Will England win 2-0 ? Colossus Bets cashin offer

    Name:  51C76JZ137L.jpg
Size:  58.3 KB

  3. #3

    Well this twitter convo has certainly made the decision to let it ride until half time much much easier. Top support from Colossus Bets

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	twitter.gif
Views:	36
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1215

    Use Colossus Bets bonus code BANTER and you will get up to £100 in free bets :

  4. #4

    EMOTIONAL SUFFERING...................................From pissing yer pants laughin at Enguland gettin pumped before the world cup :Lol:

  5. #5

    Well that lasted all of 8 minutes :/

  6. #6
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    7 minutes longer than your missus normally gets
    Last edited by hendy27; 05-06-2014 at 11:07.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post
    7 minutes longer than my missus normally gets

    Yeh, I believe you mate lol

    Still got a nice £20 freebie from Colossus on twitter as Ecuador scored in first half. Lovely :)

  8. #8
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Don't change my posts please lololol.

  9. #9

    And that makes your 666 posts. Be afraid lol

  10. #10
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    No like that number better now

Similar Threads

  1. Colossus Offer - Playoffs Pick 3
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 21:48
  2. Colossus Bets Midweek 29/04 30/04
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 19:14
  3. Colossus Bets 26/04
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-04-2014, 12:55
  4. Midweek Colossus Offer - what to do.
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-04-2014, 22:09
  5. Colossus Bets Offer - Cash-in or let it ride ?
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-04-2014, 21:25