User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 28 of 28

  1. #1

    Default World Cup 2014 Outright Winner

    Just over 2 weeks until the World Cup kicks off in Brazil . I haven't yet done my main site article but strongly fancy Brazil to win the 2014 World Cup this year although the odds are very short.

    What's everyone's early thoughts on who will win and are there any value odds out there. Below is a list of odds for each team from Paddypower :

    Attachment 1204

    As you can see Paddies are offering a free 5 bet if you place a Tenner on the winner >

    Outsiders with a squeak I think are Portugal Belgium and perhaps Chile.

    Who are we all betting then ? Can England win now that no-one actually thinks they will ?

  2. #26
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    Default Re: World Cup 2014 Outright Winner

    Can't wait for this! Argentina's got my bet already.

  3. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Ze Germans for me⚽️

    Anyone on my tip? 6/1 pre tourny prices ⚽️😂

    oh and Hendy........ Looooooooooooooser

  4. #28

    Well done Raymie, nice win :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 World Cup Tipster Competition + Prizes. FREE TO PLAY
    By BBTipster in forum Colossus Bets Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-07-2014, 20:58
  2. Get to the World Series of Poker 2014 via 32Red
    By steclarke in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-03-2014, 19:10
  3. 2014 World Cup Draw - Europe
    By BBTipster in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 31-07-2011, 15:54
  4. Winner.com
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2010, 11:05