  1. #1
    VIP Member bettingboop's Avatar

    Default 1st of 365 Jokeful days

    A blackjack dealer and a player with a thirteen count in his hand were arguing about whether or not it was appropriate to tip the dealer.

    The player said, "When I get bad cards, it's not the dealers fault. Accordingly, when I get good cards, the dealer obviously had nothing to do with it so why should I tip him?" The dealer said, "When you eat out do you tip the waiter?" "Yes." "Well then, he serves you food, I'm serving you cards so you should tip me."

    "OK, but, the waiter gives me what I ask for...I'll take an eight."

  2. #2

    Default Re: 1st of 365 Jokeful days

    Boom Boom.

    365 of these ? Really ?

Similar Threads

  1. albertz11 crazy few days.
    By albertz11 in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 18:33
  2. Poker Advent - 32 Days of Christmas
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 30-12-2012, 18:59
  3. 32reds 32 days of poker
    By sef in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 30-12-2010, 12:08
  4. Paddy Power 12 days of Christmas
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 21:12
  5. ever huv wan ah rae days
    By RankBaajin in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-05-2009, 22:46