User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 243

  1. #1

    Default Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    As you will know, our very own BonusBanter member Gerry @TheGatherer Kane was in Marbella for the GSOP Poker main event. With some great play Gerry made it to the final table for a brilliant 7th place finish and a nice cash.

    As a thank you to bonusbanter members for railing him during our live updates and sending him luck, he has donated 500 CASH of his winnings, to go towards sending another player to a main event in which he also hopes to play later in the year.

    So, This year we will be sending one lucky BonusBanter member to a live UK Main Event to play some of the best players in Europe.

    We are currently working on choosing a large event and will update once we have full details.

    The Package will include one paid entry to the main event PLUS expenses for travelling and/or hotel for your stay.

  2. #201
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Default Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Thank you Gerry!

    I can do Friday as well, I already live in Edinburgh so was wondering with your permission if I could use the travel and hotel money to use as a stake for my brother?

    It was his account I used tonight.

    I look forward to meeting you and it would be great if we could all make day 2

  3. #202
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    lol - it's your cash pal. Just don't forget that the Forum has a % stake in you. You will be able to take a 50% stakje in your brother anyway for yourself I am sure so you are totally freerolling anyway. With a bit of luck Pip and/or another member might join us there.
    I am still wondering how to get my own seat sorted out but I haven't been to the Maybury in a long time and don't really get any live practice in these days except for my trips abroad so I will most probably go over and play a Monday tournament there in the next few weeks and sort the seat out then. It will be practice for me ahead of Tallinn anyway.

  4. #203

    Well played Ian, you had me in your pocket for a lot of the night !

    Good luck in Edinburgh.

  5. #204

    Well played Iain. Had a good start after a wierd all in call by sef.

    Was a good game lots of good plays which made the game enjoyable.

    Good luck in Edinburgh guys. i may join you depending on plans. I'l be planing either Edinburgh or Glasgow in December.

    i ended up chasin my tail after a coupke off stupid calls trying to chanse a hand as was card dead for a while. Once that happened and I was under 5k every hand couldve been the last so my final hand I was not happy woth myself lol

  6. #205

    Well played Ian, lets hope we all get to Edinburgh either to win or to cheer on another team mate

  7. #206
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatherer View Post
    lol - it's your cash pal. Just don't forget that the Forum has a % stake in you. You will be able to take a 50% stakje in your brother anyway for yourself I am sure so you are totally freerolling anyway. With a bit of luck Pip and/or another member might join us there.
    I am still wondering how to get my own seat sorted out but I haven't been to the Maybury in a long time and don't really get any live practice in these days except for my trips abroad so I will most probably go over and play a Monday tournament there in the next few weeks and sort the seat out then. It will be practice for me ahead of Tallinn anyway.

    Hi Gerry, yes I am more then happy with the 33% stake the forum has in me and as you say I will be taking a % in my brother as well. Let me know what Monday tournament you are going to play and I will try and join you!

    Thank you for the congrats Scottie and Jim.

    It would be great if you could join us Jim, as well as anyone else!!!

  8. #207

    Satellites are running all the time on their software exclusively for the 25/25 events.

    Download Grosvenor on the banner below and check it out. It's on iPoker and you all should be familiar with the software anyway.

    200% Bonus up to 100 + 5.50 Token

  9. #208
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Very well played Ian and also hard luck Scottie on going so close was a very enjoyable game with a great format well played all . The very best of luck to Ian, Gerry, Pip and any other banterers playing it, it's a bit far for me to travel to cheer you all on but will be watching the forum for updates. Thanks Gerry for the great gesture hopefully you will be rewarded by the poker gods either in Tallin or Edinburgh or even better both

  10. #209
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    Very well played Ian and also hard luck Scottie on going so close was a very enjoyable game with a great format well played all . The very best of luck to Ian, Gerry, Pip and any other banterers playing it, it's a bit far for me to travel to cheer you all on but will be watching the forum for updates. Thanks Gerry for the great gesture hopefully you will be rewarded by the poker gods either in Tallin or Edinburgh or even better both
    Thanks pal, hopefully Ican bink another FT spot and we can start this all over again with another forum game ; preferably in Tallinn lol as obv that would be a far bigger score.

    I know it was a shame that only one of you guys could win the package but if nothing else I feel it made for a fair bit of exciting anticipation and had the whole forum interested. This will continue now too with folks surely rallying to suppert Ian and myself at the 25/25 game now seeing as all of you now have a wee stake in that game too. That the forum has been a wee bit excited and interest and appetite increased for a tilt at a live package was the whole point after all and with all the hard work and organising by Billy I think it has been successful

    ps Don't forget that there is still plenty of time to get a package at Ongame to join me in Tallinn so maybe someone could have a wee go at the sats there for GSOP

  11. #210
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Congratulations Ian! I watched a lot of the game, and it was very good. Would have loved to see some of the hole cards, like on TV, but was good viewing anyway. Good luck Ian, Gerry and to anyone/everyone else who plays in the event. Hopefully I will be able to play in the next qualifier, as I thought the format was brilliant, well done Billy!

  12. #211
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    You deserved it. Congrats again Ian!

  13. #212
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Hi Gerry, yes I am more then happy with the 33% stake the forum has in me and as you say I will be taking a % in my brother as well. Let me know what Monday tournament you are going to play and I will try and join you!

    Thank you for the congrats Scottie and Jim.

    It would be great if you could join us Jim, as well as anyone else!!!
    I was thinking about maybe going through to the Maybury to play one of the next 2 Mondays as I am off due to Thomas (my son) getting married next week. Let me know if either of these suit you. If I don't hear from you I might just take a wee trip over tomorrow night. I plan to play the tourney and then pay for my seat in the 25/25 just to get the registration sorted out now before I go to Tallinn which is only a couple of weeks away too

  14. #213
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Hey Gerry, Really sorry bud but I leave for France tomorrow. Will be back on the 13th tho. If you can get any time between that and the 25/25 let me know!

  15. #214
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Hey Gerry, Really sorry bud but I leave for France tomorrow. Will be back on the 13th tho. If you can get any time between that and the 25/25 let me know!
    OK no probs - I went over last night but they said to wait and reg for the 25/25 at the time as they say it will not be full so I will just wait till then

  16. #215
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Ahh thanks mate, I was gonna go over this weekend. Just got back from France a few days ago. So just head up a bit early get regged and get something to eat or something like that?

  17. #216
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    As it turns out I am now free for any of the starting days so the Saturday would prob be good now but I am easy for whatever you or anyone else wants - just let me know your preferred starting day/time and I will go over early and reg

  18. #217
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    bump

    1 week to go, anybody interested in going to this? Can you put a reminder of the start time/day options PB?

    I will play whatever anyone else can make

  19. #218
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Upcoming Dates

    Confirmed dates for upcoming Grosvenor 25/25 events are as follows:

    25/25 Scotland (Series II)

    Edinburgh: 9 12 October (Please note different flight times; Day 1A Thursday 7pm, Day 1B - Friday 7pm, Day 1C -Saturday 1pm and Day 2 Sunday 1pm)

    OK I am just going to go ahead and arrange to play day 1C on Saturday at 1pm as that probably suits anyone.

  20. #219

    All the best Gerry, Ian and anyone else who plays.

  21. #220

    Good luck guys. I have a good feeling about this event :-)

  22. #221
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Hey, Gerry, Sat is good for me as my bro is in Uni on Friday.

  23. #222
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    The very best of luck guys

  24. #223
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    Best of luck! But something tells me it's not needed already.

  25. #224
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Any news on our boys

  26. #225

    Gerry @TheGatherer unfortunately didn't get hardly any hands and eventually was forced to shove with A4 and was called by aggro guy with JK who hit and dumped Gerry out yesterday. No news on @albertz11 or his brother who appear to have not played yesterday so hopefully he gets in touch soon and everything is ok.
    @yen_sid also played yesterday and was looking good early on but lost a few pots and was at shoving stage late on where it looks like he went out. Sounds like it all went pearshaped for our guys but maybe they will pop on and let us know how things went and what the event itself was like for future.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win a 2013 $15k Main Event Package Through Bovada
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 08:08
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 07:53
  3. Win a 12,000 package to WSOPE main event 2011 in Cannes
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-05-2011, 15:24
  4. won a GUKPT Main Event Package
    By teaulc in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 20:56
  5. Irish Winter Festival-Main Event Package and Satt tickets-Paddy Power
    By jolly67 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 20:00