User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 243

  1. #1

    Default Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    As you will know, our very own BonusBanter member Gerry @TheGatherer Kane was in Marbella for the GSOP Poker main event. With some great play Gerry made it to the final table for a brilliant 7th place finish and a nice cash.

    As a thank you to bonusbanter members for railing him during our live updates and sending him luck, he has donated 500 CASH of his winnings, to go towards sending another player to a main event in which he also hopes to play later in the year.

    So, This year we will be sending one lucky BonusBanter member to a live UK Main Event to play some of the best players in Europe.

    We are currently working on choosing a large event and will update once we have full details.

    The Package will include one paid entry to the main event PLUS expenses for travelling and/or hotel for your stay.

  2. #101

    Default Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Thank you :)

  3. #102

    So are you back in the game Scottie ?

  4. #103
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Miss playing at Dundee......

    Always liked to go the the Friday night sng's to boost my roll.......!!

  5. #104

    Count me in PB, cheers :)

  6. #105
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    With the risk of sounding stupid, are we playing for a ticket to Edinburgh in Oct or Dundee in Aug ?

  7. #106

    Edinburger I think mate.

  8. #107

    Edinburgh in October as date changed. Styill ok for that Holt ?

  9. #108
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Edinburgh in October as date changed. Styill ok for that Holt ?
    Yea good with that thanks,

  10. #109

    OK

    Provisionally looking at playing this game on Monday 21st July 8pm

    @BBTipster
    @sef
    @evilbow
    @TheGatherer
    @Scottieboy08
    @Jimbo70
    @uistdon
    @Negreanu
    @sir pip
    @Holtender
    @UrABawBag2
    @hendy27
    @TomTom96

    Main event is on October 10th-12th. Although 10th & 11th are both starting days so could just play Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th to cut down on expenses.

    Please post a yay if you can make the qualifier and also if you are ok with playing the event itself. As its a new date those who said nay to start may now be able to play.

    The qualifier will be on pokerstars in a private group which I will create specifically for this event and any future events.

    As agreed we will have a 10 buy-in for the qualifier with winner takes all adding to their expenses for the weekend.

  11. #110
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm good for both qualifier and the event itself

  12. #111
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Thanks again for the invite, but I don't plan on being back in Scotland in October, as much as I would love to play the event!

    Good luck to everyone who plays, and especially for whoever wins, hope you get a deep run.

  13. #112

    Yay and yay. Big thanks again to @TheGatherer for making this possible.

  14. #113

    Yay for both. Thanks G

  15. #114

    Good to go on both! Hope to see ye there G☺️

  16. #115

    playing @BBTipster
    playing @sef
    playing @evilbow
    going anyway @TheGatherer
    @Scottieboy08
    playing @Jimbo70
    @uistdon

    @sir pip
    playing @Holtender

  17. #116

    Will be able to confirm tomorrow PB.

    Many thanks again Gerry.

  18. #117
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Really..........stop with all the thanks guys please. A team effort what with all the support and follows the forum has given me over the years - particularly during my WSOP runs and of course with the Marbella thread. Like I always say, much appreciated.Karma just won't do it's own thing you know, it needs a wee push in the right direction and that is what I am selfishly doing! You can bet that when someone cashes in the Edinburgh event and the forum puts up something else with their share that I will be in there fighting for it too!. For the moment I am just looking forward to having a team member in Edinburgh with me so that we can cheer each other on.

    related to this I see that today they have started the sats to 1st event of season 5 for the GSOP which will now be held in Tallin (it was planned to be Grece) in September. I have now switched to PAF and will be trying hard (actually racing for that OR the Unibet pack)

    Made a decent start today by playing a wee trny to boost my PAF roll and give me freeroll cash for the sats.

    paf.png

    Last edited by TheGatherer; 19-06-2014 at 14:49. Reason: pic screw up

  19. #118

    What a start indeed !! Exellent mate, keep that up please :)

  20. #119

    Good win Gerry.

    Put me down as a yes PB.

  21. #120

    Brilliant Scottie.

    playing @Scottieboy08
    playing @Jimbo70
    playing @Holtender

    @uistdon
    @sir pip

  22. #121
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    all looks ok to me although i think monday 21st july is glasgow fair monday.

  23. #122
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    Count me in here please!

  24. #123

    Who on the list we still waiting on for confirmation on SAT

  25. #124

    OK

    Provisionally looking at playing this game on Monday 21st July 8pm

    playing @BBTipster
    playing @sef
    playing @evilbow
    going anyway @TheGatherer
    playing @Scottieboy08
    playing @Jimbo70
    playing @Holtender
    playing @UrABawBag2

    Those who had previously stated eligible to play but need to confirm new dates
    @uistdon
    @sir pip

    those who previously had requested not to play are below

  26. #125
    VIP Member sir pip's Avatar
    Just outside Belfast N.Ireland

    hi guys, sorry for the late reply, been watching too much footie and fishing a lot, times are hard and have to catch my own dinner these days

    im here to confirm that those dates suit me fine, and look forward to accepting gerrys kind offer
    The secret is keeping your head when all around are loosing theirs

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win a 2013 $15k Main Event Package Through Bovada
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 08:08
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 07:53
  3. Win a 12,000 package to WSOPE main event 2011 in Cannes
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-05-2011, 15:24
  4. won a GUKPT Main Event Package
    By teaulc in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 20:56
  5. Irish Winter Festival-Main Event Package and Satt tickets-Paddy Power
    By jolly67 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 20:00