User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 69 of 69

  1. #1

    Default GSOP Marbella - Good Luck TheGatherer

    After a great run in the GSOP Cyprus event where our very own member @TheGatherer played the main event and won a side event we now head off to the last event of the tour. Once again @TheGatherer has qualified and is currently jetting off to Marbella to prepare for the main event.

    You can find all the details on the GSOP PAGE and we will hopefully get some live feeds or standings as the event goes on.

    Good Luck Gerry !

  2. #51

    Default Re: GSOP Marbella - Good Luck TheGatherer

    There are around ten minutes left of the 4,000/8,000 level when we restart and the final nine players will be playing for the following:
    Place Cash
    1 €37,090
    2 €23,570
    3 €16,500
    4 €12,880
    5 €10,210
    6 €7,860
    7 €6,130
    8 €5,030
    9 €4,240

  3. #52

    Fantastic going Gerry, best of luck today.

  4. #53

    All the best today Gerry!! Hope the poker gods are with you!

  5. #54
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Thanks a lot guys, at least there has been something to rail this time too which I am sure has much more interesting.

    Today should be a lot more straightforward although tough because really decent pay jumps. Being a short stack for last 3 hours yesterday was really draining, it is hard to imagine that sitting playing cards is tiring I am sure but hey the ups and downs and adrenal;in rushes around those bubbles and near FT is tough lol.

    The final table looks tough. Looks like the Spanish guy is a regular live player and only the Polish guy and me are qualifiers. The other 6 all have EPT, WSOP and WPT cashes to their name.

    Once again, all the suppert is very much appreciated especially as I am always the only guy from Scotland at these events. Well done on what updates you could find Billy. Hopefully there may be a final 9 photo put up before play starts

  6. #55

    Brilliant start for Gerry who gets KK in the first few hands ands gets all his chips in the middle against chip leader with JJ. KK holds and he is now around 200k chips blinds 5k/10k

    Cmonnnnnnnn G

  7. #56

    Very nice start Gerry!! TID!!

  8. #57

    Boooooooom. 8 left.

  9. #58

    Booooooom. 7 left.

  10. #59

    Blog

    Gerry Kane Eliminated in 7th Place (€7,860)

    Published: April 17, 2014Gerry KaneThe very next hand after Chaz Chattha’s exit, Gerry Kane moved all in for about 100,000. It was passed to Priit Brikker in the big blind who made the call.Kane: Brikker: The board came  and Brikker flushed away the Scot’s hopes. Despite this, Kane wasn’t too unhappy having started the as the shortest stack and laddering two spots.Posted in Blog

  11. #60

    G had 66 beat by A10 who hit a 10. Well done G. Brilliant performance and done us all proud. Enjiy the rest of your time there buddy

  12. #61
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Cheers again guys, my exit shove was 123k (12 x bb) from the cut off and called by the bb who was 2nd in chips. The above blog pay out is wrong unfortunately and I cashed 6,130 euros.

    Beautiful weather here and as always it was a free holiday with "extras" :)

  13. #62

    Name:  10013940_10203440532632105_855753058786821584_n.jpg
Size:  21.7 KB

    GSOP Marbella - 7th Place €6,130

    Gerry ( @TheGatherer ) Kane

  14. #63

    Brilliant run Gerry! Well done mate. Been fun following the blog & updates!

  15. #64

    Congratulations Gerry, very well done.

  16. #65
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Congratulations on a fantastic performance very well done indeed

  17. #66
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    excellent result gerry wp.

  18. #67
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    Brilliant well done

  19. #68
    VIP Member nhggfu's Avatar
    London

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Name:  10013940_10203440532632105_855753058786821584_n.jpg
Size:  21.7 KB

    GSOP Marbella - 7th Place €6,130

    Gerry ( @TheGatherer ) Kane

    good run. WPWP
    ----
    heads up for rollz pls...

  20. #69
    is just beginning his journey here Jesica's Avatar
    Mar 2018

    Brilliant G. Havent seen you mentioned yet on the updates probably because you have been Chipping up under the as you say. Will be updating today as we go. Best of luck buddy and may all yout hands hold up.

    Only the jewels kostenlos here is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. good luck hendythehawk
    By _FEAR_ME_ in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-12-2012, 19:57
  2. Betsson GSOP 7 Online $500,000 Gtd
    By BigH1771 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-09-2011, 19:35
  3. Good Luck Jolly
    By Jimbo70 in forum Live Events
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 19:46
  4. Betsson GSOP V Online
    By BigH1771 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:37
  5. Irish Open 2010- Good luck OANY!
    By jolly67 in forum Live Events