User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 151 to 173 of 173

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games

    IT'S A Knockout!!!
    I am pleased to introduce Bonusbanter Monday Knockout.

    Mondays just got better again with our new Monday schedule.

    Bonusbanter Manic Mondays

    Venue - Pokerstars

    Bonusbanter Knockout
    Start - 8pm
    Buy in - $5.50 + $1.25
    Start stack - 5k
    Blinds - 10 mins

    Make your way to the prize while taking heads along the way. $1.25 for every head you take.

    If you are not a member of bonusbanters homegames on Pokerstars then send a request using the details below.
    You can download Pokerstars using the banner below :

    HOW TO JOIN IN AND PLAY

    Go to the "home games" tab on pokerstars software
    Click "join a poker club"
    Enter club id - 36893
    Enter invitation code - banterleague

    Once you have done that I will approve all new players before Mondays games.
    Last edited by sef; 28-04-2014 at 20:30.

  2. #151

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Monday Poker Games

    I'm in & looking to cause as much chaos & havoc as I did last week

  3. #152

    Been in since before last weeks game finished. :)

  4. #153

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    Been in since before last weeks game finished. :)
    & ye'll be oot before this weeks finished

  5. #154

    Aye ye said that last week tae.

  6. #155

    wtf you bn smokin lol to much sun?

  7. #156
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Great game tonight guys!

    Everyone played very well, but I just kept hitting cards all night, if someone had a pair, I had 2, if they had 2 pair, I had trips, and when they had trips, yup, I had the straight!

    I think the double take down on the last hand is probably a good example of the kind of luck I was having tonight!

    PokerStars Home Game Hand #117613301825: {bonusbanter international supe} Tournament #921768312, $5.00+$1.25+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (250/500) - 2014/06/16 17:14:09 ET
    Table '921768312 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 2: IainNegreanu (22178 in chips)
    Seat 3: bigpaul011 (2000 in chips)
    Seat 7: Serring (10822 in chips)
    IainNegreanu: posts the ante 60
    bigpaul011: posts the ante 60
    Serring: posts the ante 60
    Serring: posts small blind 250
    IainNegreanu: posts big blind 500
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to IainNegreanu [7s 8s]
    bigpaul011 said, "JT"
    bigpaul011: raises 1440 to 1940 and is all-in
    Serring: calls 1690
    IainNegreanu: calls 1440
    *** FLOP *** [9h Jc Tc]
    Serring: checks
    IainNegreanu: checks
    *** TURN *** [9h Jc Tc] [5h]
    Serring: checks
    IainNegreanu: bets 1500
    Serring: calls 1500
    *** RIVER *** [9h Jc Tc 5h] [Ts]
    Serring: checks
    IainNegreanu: bets 7500
    Serring: calls 7322 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (178) returned to IainNegreanu
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    IainNegreanu: shows [7s 8s] (a straight, Seven to Jack)
    Serring: shows [Ah Td] (three of a kind, Tens)
    IainNegreanu collected 17644 from side pot
    bigpaul011: shows [2d 2s] (two pair, Tens and Deuces)
    IainNegreanu collected 6000 from main pot
    IainNegreanu wins the $1.25 bounty for eliminating bigpaul011
    IainNegreanu wins the $1.25 bounty for eliminating Serring
    Serring finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $10.50.
    bigpaul011 finished the tournament in 3rd place
    IainNegreanu wins the tournament and receives $24.50 - congratulations!
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 23644 Main pot 6000. Side pot 17644. | Rake 0
    Board [9h Jc Tc 5h Ts]
    Seat 2: IainNegreanu (big blind) showed [7s 8s] and won (23644) with a straight, Seven to Jack
    Seat 3: bigpaul011 (button) showed [2d 2s] and lost with two pair, Tens and Deuces
    Seat 7: Serring (small blind) showed [Ah Td] and lost with three of a kind, Tens

    Really not much the others could do imo.

    bigpaul has to shove, especially with a pair. No way serring is folding A-10, and there is just way too much value for me to fold suited connectors there.

    Flop is amazing, but I only bet the turn, doubt I would fold with all the possible draws if I was serring, and then the extra 10 for trips on the river, would take something else to find a fold there imo.

    Well played everyone, hope to see you all again next week and maybe some more regulars too!

  8. #157

    Well played mate n well done on the win.

  9. #158
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well done Iain your making a habit of winning this

  10. #159

    Might play next week so you have a decent challenge :p

  11. #160
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Might play next week so you have a decent challenge :p
    Am I missing something.........

    And thanks Sef and Holtender, really enjoying these games, and not just the ones I have won. The standard of play is really high, and it is without doubt improving my game, and making me think more about certain situations.
    Last edited by Negreanu; 17-06-2014 at 07:11.

  12. #161

    Congratulations Neg and Serring :)

    Hard lines Sef.

  13. #162
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Thanks Scottie, don't think I will be able to play today, I expect it to be a busy day here in Brazil for some reason........!!

  14. #163

    Oooooooh slipped my mind that you are living in Brazil matey lol Are you close to any of the venues ? Must be a great atmosphere in the whole country at the moment.

  15. #164

    Games a bogey tonight, too much football going on :)

  16. #165

    yeah forgot to reg to much good footy on the go dunno about next weeks yet

  17. #166
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Sorry for not replying sooner, been pretty busy! Yeah, things are pretty good out here. You have probably seen stuff about protests and that, but that has been slowing down as things got underway, and Brazil have been winning. I am not really close to any of the venues. To give an idea of how far away, I would normally take a flight to get to the closest city that has a new stadium and some games! So even if I saved Money and took a long journey by bus or car, I would have to stay over, find a hotel etc etc. I did really fancy going, and even trying to get a ticket to one of the smaller games. But every single game was a sellout, and you had to enter a kind of raffle just to get one! There would of course be people selling on the street, but there would also be a lot of fake tickets too! And with being pretty busy with work, and Money tightish, just wouldn't happen. But it has been a great atmosphere here, apart from the first goal in the croatia match, (try to imagine over 200M people going crazy, shouting and signing, to suddenly going very very quiet.....). Thankfully they just got past Chile, Colombia wont be easy either, but I think they will do it, and then its only 1 game away from things going very mental indeed.....!!! I think monday is the Germany game, so do we expect the game to be back on?

  18. #167

    In for tonight. Get regged early to encourage more to join.

    Also set up a Micro cash table for fun aswell.

  19. #168
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Just had a look and don't think I'm in group. Would be up for playing if I don't go out for the football. Nickname MrIan1873

  20. #169
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    I think you need to apply via the Poker Stars home games club section, Ian. Sorry it thats wrong.

  21. #170
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Hi guys, are people still interested in playing on mondays, or have I scared everyone away by winning too much........... Only joking, but seriously, I might need to change my work times, and monday evening might be something that changes. Would like to keep it free, as I really enjoyed the games, but if the interest is too small, I can't really keep it free, any thoughts?

  22. #171

    Speaking personally I am penny pinching and unable to play for a few weeks until holiday is paid for :/

  23. #172
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm keen to play these games as long as there's at least 5 or 6 in it

  24. #173

    Dont mind continuing these but wouldnt be free Monday nights until 1st or 2nd week in Sept now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Mondays Mini Bounty SJ
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-10-2010, 15:00
  2. Mondays mini bounty
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 21:21
  3. Mondays Mini Bounty SJ
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 21:03
  4. Mondays Mini Bounty SJ
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16-03-2010, 00:26
  5. Mondays Mini Bounty SJ
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-02-2010, 15:44