  1. #1
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Default 2 Free GPS seats

    Had an email from Gentings today dunno if any of you guys are interested

    To celebrate the end of another successful Genting Poker Series event, Genting Poker have decided to give you the chance of winning one of two GPS Main Event Package for free. On Sunday night we are running a free entry tournament with 2 GPS Main event seats guaranteed. There is the option of rebuying or adding on for extra chips for £10, however the entry is completely free.

    GPS Freeroll
    Entry: Free
    Guarantee: 2 x GPS Main Event Seats
    Time: 7pm on Sunday 16th March

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2 Free GPS seats

    I did receive it but will not be playing. For reasons which I will be posting soon I would advise people to be very wary of Genting and would certainly advise against depositing or holding many funds there. Freeroll is fine though of course :)

  3. #3
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    I did receive it but will not be playing. For reasons which I will be posting soon I would advise people to be very wary of Genting and would certainly advise against depositing or holding many funds there. Freeroll is fine though of course :)
    Do you think it would be best if I withdraw my £2-37 pretty quick ?

  4. #4

    If I were you I would contact my lawyer immediately :p

  5. #5

    I must say I do trust Genting, i know many people that play on there who say nothing but good things. I'll be playing the freeroll. Why not! :)

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    I must say I do trust Genting,
    Don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    i know many people that play on there who say nothing but good things.
    I knew of even more who played Full Tilt, Absolute etc :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    I'll be playing the freeroll. Why not! :)

    Yeh the freeroll will be fine and actually looks great, just wouldn't recommend depositing to get rebuys etc :)

  7. #7

    Originally Posted by sef

    I must say I do trust Genting,

    Originally Posted by BBTipster
    Don't.

    Why?

    Originally Posted by sef
    i know many people that play on there who say nothing but good things.

    Originally Posted by BBTipster
    I knew of even more who played Full Tilt, Absolute etc :)

    Very true

    Originally Posted by sef
    I'll be playing the freeroll. Why not! :)

    Originally Posted by BBTipster
    Yeh the freeroll will be fine and actually looks great, just wouldn't recommend depositing to get rebuys etc :

    Sounds ok then?

  8. #8

    I would advise everyone to stay clear of Titan at all costs even freerolls. But hey some people like to run leagues on it.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    I would advise everyone to stay clear of Titan at all costs even freerolls. But hey some people like to run leagues on it.

    There's NOT RECOMMENDING a site because you don't like it and then there's WARNING players not to play because the site owners are untrustworthy and funds may well be at risk :p

  10. #10

    Exactly what i would say about Titan mate..... That was my point... for every one person that has an issue with them there are more that don't.

  11. #11

    You don't think your funds are safe in Titan ?

  12. #12

    I know they aint! But you're not getting the point I was making. lol

  13. #13

    Right ok lol I get your meaning now. Take my word for it though and be very careful about Genting.

    Saying that - good luck in the freeroll !! There's no risk if playing with their own money/prizes :)

  14. #14
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well I went close but no cigar made 7th . Would be interested to read why you don't trust Genting Tip. I've not played there recently but never had any trouble with withdrawing etc in the past

  15. #15
    VIP Member -Azrael-'s Avatar
    Aug 2010

    Okay.... re:Titan

    I have de-registered from tomorrows game and placed a withdrawal on my funds.

    There was only me registered anyway.
    Last edited by -Azrael-; 16-03-2014 at 23:37. Reason: extra content

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by -Azrael- View Post
    Okay.... re:Titan

    I have de-registered from tomorrows game and placed a withdrawal on my funds.

    There was only me registered anyway.
    I hope this isn't because of my comments. The point I was making is Just because 1 person has had problems and lost ££ dealing with them doesn't mean everyone else is going to. Which is the same on every site.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    Well I went close but no cigar made 7th . Would be interested to read why you don't trust Genting Tip. I've not played there recently but never had any trouble with withdrawing etc in the past
    Unlucky mate, I never got above 4.5k think I got top 100 but it wasn't to be going any further when My JJ v AK turned A.

  1. IPO Seats - 4 ADDED tonight
    By BBTipster in forum Live Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 20-04-2013, 20:57
  2. Irish Open cheap seats
    By jolly67 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-11-2010, 18:32
  3. ** 3 More Festival Seats **
    By yen_sid in forum Live Events